• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

With the 11th pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins Select

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban was quoted as saying " I don't ever remember having anybody that's played all the roles he's played here and done it as well as he's done it"

Fitzpatrick is a true gamechanger. I noticed that the Fins got the pick in quickly. I think they are delighted to have him on the team.

Nick Saban has always been a good judge of talent at the collegiate level but for whatever reason he didn't pan out as a head coach in the NFL. As a general football fan (as well as a diehard Seahawks fan) I'm excited to see exactly how Fitzpatrick does.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Saban has always been a good judge of talent at the collegiate level but for whatever reason he didn't pan out as a head coach in the NFL. As a general football fan (as well as a diehard Seahawks fan) I'm excited to see exactly how Fitzpatrick does.
Agreed!

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitzpatrick has been making a good early impression at OTA's. He gets his hands on the football in practice. It's going to be harder to complete passes against the Fins.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitzpatrick has been making a good early impression at OTA's. He gets his hands on the football in practice. It's going to be harder to complete passes against the Fins.

I wouldn't go that far.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to hear you can't have enough good DB's so hopefully he pans out.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to hear you can't have enough good DB's so hopefully he pans out.

Players from Alabama with the exception of Trent Richardson and McCarron (will he ever start) have recently played very well at the next level.

More notable names...

Derrick Henry
Eddie Lacy
Cornelius Bennett
Derrick Thomas
Chris Samuels
Shaun Alexander
DeMeco Ryans
Roman Harper
Marcell Dareus
Julio Jones
Dont'a Hightower
Courtney Upshaw
CJ Mosley
Amari Cooper
Landon Collins

Then this year's draft class consisting of the aforementioned Minkah Fitzpatrick and Calvin Ridley as notable players drafted out of Alabama.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players from Alabama with the exception of Trent Richardson and McCarron (will he ever start) have recently played very well at the next level.

More notable names...

Derrick Henry
Eddie Lacy
Cornelius Bennett
Derrick Thomas
Chris Samuels
Shaun Alexander
DeMeco Ryans
Roman Harper
Marcell Dareus
Julio Jones
Dont'a Hightower
Courtney Upshaw
CJ Mosley
Amari Cooper
Landon Collins

Then this year's draft class consisting of the aforementioned Minkah Fitzpatrick and Calvin Ridley as notable players drafted out of Alabama.
Good to hear and I've heard nothing but positives about him.