• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wisconsin/Nebraska

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say there was a covered shot

You Dimocrats hahahahaha. You see what you're doing is side stepping the issue.

but to answer your question because I'm a man and have a pair of balls yes I am butthurt that Nebraska has lost to this to Missconsin because Wisconsin is using Nebraska's old formula and I think Wisconsin is a far lesser team and program than Nebraska is and now that Scott Frost has a really good team Missconsin's running scared
A covered shot?

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what say what you want about me, Nebraska, whatever you want. You know that the sleeping giant is waking up and boy you don't want that.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So no "Next man up" mentality in Wussconsin? I mean you have to admit Wussco looks like a little bitch running and hiding from a team that they beat up on every year right? wimps.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that since the B1G did not specifically say that Universities have to use a independent source it is a loophole that schools can take advantage of. There is little to no proof that these kids or coaches have it.

I can be completely wrong and if proven so I will gladly eat crow, however I think that their #1 QB got it and wisconsin did not want to run the risk of getting slapped on national TV, so they decided to go the cowards way and use a built in excuse and a loophole to not play.

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that since the B1G did not specifically say that Universities have to use a independent source it is a loophole that schools can take advantage of. There is little to no proof that these kids or coaches have it.

I can be completely wrong and if proven so I will gladly eat crow, however I think that their #1 QB got it and wisconsin did not want to run the risk of getting slapped on national TV, so they decided to go the cowards way and use a built in excuse and a loophole to not play.

says the league will coordinate centralized testing by a third party for consistency

that was from Aug and I have no idea if they have changed, but I’m thinking you are barking up the wrong tree, thinking this is all a plot against your team

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't find it convenient that a team can pick and choose when they play with zero repercussions on that. I bet they are going to be able to play Purdue next week with zero covid positive test. It's a joke.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't find it convenient that a team can pick and choose when they play with zero repercussions on that. I bet they are going to be able to play Purdue next week with zero covid positive test. It's a joke.
Barry Alvarez does what Barry Alvarez wants. Get over it.

1604013808848.jpeg

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your memes don't mean shit. you just strengthens my argument because you have nothing to say you cannot deny what I'm saying laugh all you want but you know what I'm saying is true.

Bottom dwelling waste. enjoy your Rose bowl trophies and your Big ten championships because they mean Jack squat

you know what's in our trophy case.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually, Mertz is their #2 QB... honestly, there isn't anything anybody can post on here that will make you look any worse than the job you're doing to yourself...so... keep up the bad work?

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read that a giant shipment of bubble wrap is being sent to Madison Wussconsin. giant, massive! they're planning on bubble wrapping the whole town. But then next week they're going to take it down it's only till the big bad Nebraska cornhuskers go away

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, Mertz is their #2 QB... honestly, there isn't anything anybody can post on here that will make you look any worse than the job you're doing to yourself...so... keep up the bad work?
At what point do you think I start caring what you think of me

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coan was declared ineligible before the season started because he broke his nail right?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the exact time you quote my post, twice.
Ok you got me I care enough about you to quote. Man I can't believe I lost that war..... Way to pick your battles man.

Last edited:

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I believe he got sand in your clit
So, Coan was the #1qb going into the season and Mertz was #2. Coan broke his toe nail and was declared ineligible for the season moving Mertz to the #1QB spot and making him the number 1 qb going into the Nebraska game. Then he got the chinese virus and is no longer going to be eligible to play moving to the 3rd string QB who now becomes the starting QB and #1 QB but he has an excuse I think he great aunt died or something and your 4TH string QB is stuck in traffic or something? so he's out. Just a big fucking circle jerk of classless asshats who are to afraid to play a game when there is a 99.9 percent chance that they will live.

Any clue on if coaches or GA's are going to check up on the parties this weekend in Madison to make sure the pussco footballers are going by the book on covid protocol and not parting and keeping that distance?