• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Winner

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Bruton Jr. kicks off Club Connect 

Burton

He is the Face of the Broncos IMO For all the right reason .. He is the Reason TE's did not run wild on us this last year . Well that and Wade utilizing this team right .. all the same Burton was really solid as a teammate and in the community teams need leaders like him .

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Crash, Bruton epitomizes what it is to be a Denver Bronco .. He's a smart, gutty player that has elevated his game each year ..

I hope we resign him

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love what Bruton brings to the team. That said, if some other team wants him to be a starter, I think that would be really tough for him to pass up.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has already stated he wants to stay . so I think he is fine with what is going on now ..

But I will be happy for him if does move on . I will be bummed all the same he is a Broncos In my hart and he always will .

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As deserving as he is - I think Bruton is the least likely player to return. He wants to start somewhere - and with the Broncos he is the 3rd safety on the field.

Great guy - great role model.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has already stated he wants to stay . so I think he is fine with what is going on now ..

But I will be happy for him if does move on . I will be bummed all the same he is a Broncos In my hart and he always will .

He has already said that he wants to find a place he can start. That isn't with the Broncos. I love Bruton and want him back bad but I just can't see it happening. Somebody with all the cap space there is out there will pay him more than we could ever offer.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes since to me to sign Bruton to another 2 year deal.. Sadly for us he appears to be wanting as much as money as he can get this time around (don't blame him) but he also isn't worth what he is asking for which is starting safety money. Not to say he can't start at safety in this league because he can, but going into your 8th season hard to get more money then what you got 2 years ago when you were going into your 5th season. Bruton is a great #3 S and special teams guy with good leadership to keep around. Our starting S's are set and we need a young guy to groom. Bruton and money aren't gonna match here unless he comes down.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always sorta had it in my mind that Bruton might be one of those guys who played 10-12 years in this league and all with Denver which is rare but just seemed like he might be that type of player.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always sorta had it in my mind that Bruton might be one of those guys who played 10-12 years in this league and all with Denver which is rare but just seemed like he might be that type of player.

He is that one guy that just seems to be able to stick around. Every coaching staff has loved the guy. I just can't see though the Broncos with so much needed for guys who actually start wanting to give a bit more in the hopes of keeping Bruton. I also don't blame him for wanting to go start. While yes being a great special teams player is something to pride yourself on these guys don't get into the NFL with the hopes of being a back up your entire career. I wish him luck if the Broncos can't sign him as I know he has been an incredible guy not only on the field but off of it.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think Bruton is sorta telling himself . You know I have played the good guy, the role player, the ultimate team player, but now I won a Super Bowl reached the goal with the Broncos. Now i want to go out and see what money is out there and what starting positions may be a good fit for me. He won't have a long timeframe to start going into his 8th season, but he could be another Mike Adams guy who could fill in nicely in a starting role for a few years of the end of his career.