• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wilton Speight sucks dick!!!

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst than I even imagined. I know @MAIZEandBLUE09 will suck his schlong for almost winning. He sucks and so does the interior offensive line. I cannot wait until they are gone. People keep saying Speight could win the QB job next year. If that happens I predict 0-12. HE FUCKING IS GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure it's Speight's fault that our special teams allowed an 80 yard return? It's not like this game was lost on a Speight turnover. Dude was clearly injured, getting blasted by defenseman the entire game because our O-line couldn't block and still gave us an opportunity to win that game. Heck, we should have won that game.

I'm going to hold you to the fact that you just said we'd win zero games with Speight as the QB next year.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Passing, Pass Blocking and Play Calling.

The end.

aar000n

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure it's Speight's fault that our special teams allowed an 80 yard return? It's not like this game was lost on a Speight turnover. Dude was clearly injured, getting blasted by defenseman the entire game because our O-line couldn't block and still gave us an opportunity to win that game. Heck, we should have won that game.

I'm going to hold you to the fact that you just said we'd win zero games with Speight as the QB next year.
So the special teams make one screw up and its their fault, nevermind the 5-6 drives Speight vomited away.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the special teams make one screw up and its their fault, nevermind the 5-6 drives Speight vomited away.
It's pretty clear he's still injured and having a 350lb dude instantly in your face makes it almost impossible to do anything. Few QB's could succeed with that.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure that is what Michigan fans were saying last year against Michigan state. They ignored the fact that Oneill was the only reason you had a lead in the game and that Hoke, err I mean, Harbaugh hung him out to dry with sending gunners to tackle no one that was back to receive the punt, didnt have a max protect coverage when the only way MSU wins is via the blocked punt.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that UM lost...but that wasn't on Speight...it's on Harbaugh.

I also love the fact that 18 of your starters are seniors...enjoy next year. Go Blow!

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that UM lost...but that wasn't on Speight...it's on Harbaugh.

I also love the fact that 18 of your starters are seniors...enjoy next year. Go Blow!
I guess MSU's struggles wasn't on TOC either? You are an idiot.