• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wilson gonna cook

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict Baker Mayfield will be cooking up plenty of fumbles in Seattle this season
You may very well be right. Cleveland is going to hoard him until the trade deadline though. They might get lucky and find a team that is in desperate need of a replacement to salvage an otherwise lost season. If that happens, there will be even less reason for the Seahawks to want him, as they will want him in the system well before the season starts in order to get acclimated.

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayfield will be starting for the Browns in place of suspended Watson.
Cleveland designed Mayfield's contract so he is only making a million dollars this year, so any suspension will not affect his pay. I think the NFL should make him play this year under this cloud and then suspend him next year after some of the lawsuits are settled. Doing this will hit his pocketbook much harder and punish Cleveland more. If the lawsuits are settled it will give the NFL more evidence for a year long suspension. As of now he is looking at 4-6 games.

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland designed Mayfield's contract so he is only making a million dollars this year, so any suspension will not affect his pay. I think the NFL should make him play this year under this cloud and then suspend him next year after some of the lawsuits are settled. Doing this will hit his pocketbook much harder and punish Cleveland more. If the lawsuits are settled it will give the NFL more evidence for a year long suspension. As of now he is looking at 4-6 games.
my bad..... I fucked up let me repost.

Cleveland designed WATSON'S contract so he is only making a million dollars this year, so any suspension will not affect his pay. I think the NFL should make him play this year under this cloud and then suspend him next year after some of the lawsuits are settled. Doing this will hit his pocketbook much harder and punish Cleveland more. If the lawsuits are settled it will give the NFL more evidence for a year long suspension. As of now he is looking at 4-6 games.