• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wilson gonna cook

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand Russ needing to cook, but he is not Manning. Denver needs a very good running game so Wilson can take the ball deep.

Bring back RB GORDON!!!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another person that wants Melvin Gordon back..... I knew there was a reason I loved speardog.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another person that wants Melvin Gordon back..... I knew there was a reason I loved speardog.
“a reason” …..one reason. Wow.

What about the p0rn? :rolleyes2::D

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest thing with Wilson is he is going to bring instant chemistry to this team and gel this offense together. We’re about see the true potential of our young talent. There is no more questions about what the identity of this team is

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest thing with Wilson is he is going to bring instant chemistry to this team and gel this offense together. We’re about see the true potential of our young talent. There is no more questions about what the identity of this team is

Yes, this is a key element. With Wilson you know you are going to get the best of what we have. We can now find out of guys like Jeudy are the real deal. Too bad for Fant we won't find that. The others... About to find out.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, this is a key element. With Wilson you know you are going to get the best of what we have. We can now find out of guys like Jeudy are the real deal. Too bad for Fant we won't find that. The others... About to find out.
And Wilson will actually elevate their own personal accountability just by his mere presence. I can’t wait for this season, it still seems surreal

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. I think we will be able to use our weapons so much better under Hackett and a great QB like Wilson too.

Good example of this would be Noah Fant. Fant is way better then what Denver did with him. Fant should be running down the seems, creating space, using his athletic ability. We used him more as a short yardage TE hoping he would break tackles and gains yardage that way. That isn't Fant... If you scouted Fant coming out Fant is best used in seems, stretching the field. His best game vs the Texans he was used right. He stretched the field. Shumur did an awful job using Fant and Jeudy, IMO... and a big part could be the QB situation but I think you have to combine the two.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. I think we will be able to use our weapons so much better under Hackett and a great QB like Wilson too.

Good example of this would be Noah Fant. Fant is way better then what Denver did with him. Fant should be running down the seems, creating space, using his athletic ability. We used him more as a short yardage TE hoping he would break tackles and gains yardage that way. That isn't Fant... If you scouted Fant coming out Fant is best used in seems, stretching the field. His best game vs the Texans he was used right. He stretched the field. Shumur did an awful job using Fant and Jeudy, IMO... and a big part could be the QB situation but I think you have to combine the two.
It seems you’re talking about seam routes.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shumur should be sued for offensive malpractice.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There wasn't much on the team that Shurmur didn't misuse...

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best compliment to what Russell Wilson can do for the Broncos offensively - is to have an attacking - playmaking defense. Producing turnovers and stopping drives are the premium - not traditional stats. It comes down to giving your team the most opportunities with the ball during a game. That's what you can do in the modern NFL when you are confident in your offensive production.

There seems to be a really nice alignment of talent for this Bronco's roster to put pressure on the QB. Because Chubb and Gregory are big guys that can slip into the DE slots with Browning and Cooper/Mintz coming from the edge. Lots of combinations - all lead to pressure on the passer. One interesting stat on Randy Gregory is he had 5 QB pressures last year that resulted in turnovers. Moving Browning for an edge role - shows the Broncos would rather rush the passer than make tackles sideline to sideline 7 yards down the field.

The Alex Singleman signing also signals this strategy. Having a guy who can make open field tackles at ILB is a lot more important than coverage. You need a guy who can stop the play with a tackle if the QB beats the pressure. Josey Jewell is also such a guy.

D'Waun Williams playing the nickel is also perfect for this defense. Again - a guy who can make an open field tackle - provide good run support and has a nose for the football.

This is going to be the Fangio defense with a rocket up its ass.

2Kback

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best compliment to what Russell Wilson can do for the Broncos offensively - is to have an attacking - playmaking defense. Producing turnovers and stopping drives are the premium - not traditional stats. It comes down to giving your team the most opportunities with the ball during a game. That's what you can do in the modern NFL when you are confident in your offensive production.

There seems to be a really nice alignment of talent for this Bronco's roster to put pressure on the QB. Because Chubb and Gregory are big guys that can slip into the DE slots with Browning and Cooper/Mintz coming from the edge. Lots of combinations - all lead to pressure on the passer. One interesting stat on Randy Gregory is he had 5 QB pressures last year that resulted in turnovers. Moving Browning for an edge role - shows the Broncos would rather rush the passer than make tackles sideline to sideline 7 yards down the field.

The Alex Singleman signing also signals this strategy. Having a guy who can make open field tackles at ILB is a lot more important than coverage. You need a guy who can stop the play with a tackle if the QB beats the pressure. Josey Jewell is also such a guy.

D'Waun Williams playing the nickel is also perfect for this defense. Again - a guy who can make an open field tackle - provide good run support and has a nose for the football.

This is going to be the Fangio defense with a rocket up its ass.

As much as I liked the scoring numbers put up (down?) by the defense the last couple seasons, I am hoping for this rocket up the ass, because the bend don't break works great, until it breaks....which happens as you wear your defense out. If we are going to attack on offense, then we should be attacking on defense. I want them to FORCE mistakes, not make the offense crawl till they make one.

Live by aggression, die by aggression if need be, but punish the offense on the way.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last year to have a top 3 defense in scoring with the crappy 19 ppg 3 and out offense is incredible when u think about it.

denver ended up plus point differential with a bottom 1/3 offense

the biggest loss this season may be Vic the DC.