• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Willie Colon...

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO!!! I just heard this.....LOL.......back to the cheating.....someone might want to tell him that taping hand signals are legal, just had to do it in a different place....and I have never heard this team make an excuse when they lose.....LMFAO!!!!

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add Bill Polin to this list.....LOL...these fucking clowns.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO!!! I just heard this.....LOL.......back to the cheating.....someone might want to tell him that taping hand signals are legal, just had to do it in a different place....and I have never heard this team make an excuse when they lose.....LMFAO!!!!

The link please, I want to enjoy - I think.....

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect to win against the Jets but it's no a given by any stretch. Geno gets hot while Talib's sittin' and who knows?

....my spygate rant:

In early '07 Mangina caught the Pats filming like every other teams does. This time, they were in the wrong place and Eric's a big pussy. It's a rules violation, not cheating. If the practice of taping signals was illegal and only the Pats were doing it, that would be different. It is perfectly legal to tape signals and many teams do it. It is against the rules to hold. Do you consider a player who holds to be a cheater? I don't. If holding was not part and parcel to the game of football, then it would be cheating. Same as signal taping.

Secondly and perhaps more importantly, IF following the discovery of this taping, the Patriots winning record had fallen way off, then that too would be different. In fact, the very season they were "caught" and admonished, they had a perfect regular season. If for the next 6 seasons, they fell to 9-7 records and such, you might be able to stick this shit to the wall but you can't. ONE catch by Wes Welker or one drop by David Tyree and you probably couldn't use your tired they-haven't-won-a-SB-since-spygate mantra. The great majority of teams haven't won it since then. You cannot claim a wide phenomenon when one football play can shoot a huge hole in said claim.

2007 16-0
2008 11-5
2009 10-6
2010 14-2
2011 13-3
2012 14-2

This is not the record of a team that needs to cheat to win. Again, if you believe it's cheating to hold, then the Pats cheated. If you believe the difference between taping from what was the previous year, an approved location and taping from that same but now illegal location made a squat bit of difference I gotta say it just doesn't add up. Sure, they did it for a reason but it does not explain their success in the NFL or question their SB titles.