• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Williams and Hamilton

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both are skipping bowl game and leaving for the NFL. Hamilton doesn't shock me. Williams does a little and probably impacts the outcome more because the defense is use to life without Hamilton.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
these guys are as bad as kelly. good riddance. enjoy your limited nfl careers.

NDGreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
these guys are as bad as kelly. good riddance. enjoy your limited nfl careers.
I get Hamilton, he could potentially miss out on 20-30 million dollars if he really gets hurt in the bowl game like jaylon smith in 2016. Now Williams on the other hand is a pompous little 4th round bitch who needs another yr. Back to that piece of shit Hamilton, he shouldn't have let his team down with just a tweaked knee. Two games max missed if that...horrible teammate.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get Hamilton, he could potentially miss out on 20-30 million dollars if he really gets hurt in the bowl game like jaylon smith in 2016. Now Williams on the other hand is a pompous little 4th round bitch who needs another yr. Back to that piece of shit Hamilton, he shouldn't have let his team down with just a tweaked knee. Two games max missed if that...horrible teammate.

I’d love to see them both play. But their decision could impact them for years. They need to do what they think is best. I understand Hamilton, he’s a top pick regardless, but I think Williams could actually help his draft position with a good performance. Certainly their head coach bailing on them sent the message that it is OK to quit, hopefully Freeman sends the team a different message.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, hamilton could possibly have a knee issue, although he said he would play if they made the playoffs.

maybe i'm just old school, but i've never seen an nd player opt out of a major bowl game before. i believe the deadline for declaring is january 17th.

not sure how you fight your heart out with a group of guys to get this far, then quit just before the season finale. if williams plays well, and helps his team finally win a jan 1st bowl game, his stock goes up. if he's afraid of getting hurt there's insurance policies, or maybe he's in the wrong sport.

what price to you put on playing for notre dame in a jan 1st bowl game? i think kyren will regret this someday.

Last edited: