• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will we have 2 "perfect" records in one season?

Two perfect records in one season?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was confident that we matched up well and had a realistic shot at upsetting. A lot of things went into it for me... crazy rescheduling, some key injuries, playing a physical match with their hated division rival before us, the cold and our D. Plus a sprinkling of Football Gods Luck.

Week to week league. Always say it and it remains true.

Once we were 14 points down... I wondered if we could pull it out but I also know my squad has been playing better in the second half of games and seem to fight to the end. With that type of attitude...never know what can happen. Steelers plays this way all the time. It’s why I admire the organization.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EouGGwoW4AEjMJq

Two more losses before the Browns game and we could see a new division winner

ryan gosling whistle GIF

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was confident that we matched up well and had a realistic shot at upsetting. A lot of things went into it for me... crazy rescheduling, some key injuries, playing a physical match with their hated division rival before us, the cold and our D. Plus a sprinkling of Football Gods Luck.

Week to week league. Always say it and it remains true.

Once we were 14 points down... I wondered if we could pull it out but I also know my squad has been playing better in the second half of games and seem to fight to the end. With that type of attitude...never know what can happen. Steelers plays this way all the time. It’s why I admire the organization.
It seemed like the refs were favoring the Steelers as well....an even better win looking back.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seemed like the refs were favoring the Steelers as well....an even better win looking back.
Course we also got a FG out of AS sneaky veteran move...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet the skins got gifted points?....just saying... I came right out after the game and said great game, you beat us....but now gonna play a ref card, when literally were given points, and shifted all momentum...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet the skins got gifted points?....just saying... I came right out after the game and said great game, you beat us....but now gonna play a ref card, when literally were given points, and shifted all momentum...
Lol did you not see where I said that exact thing? :pound:

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would have thought that in week 16 that you could legitimately wonder which one of the 2 teams is the better team right now.