• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Urban Meyer suffer a "personal crisis" and make veiled threats of suicide after this loss?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which of course you can't even slightly prove. Know what can be 100%, unequivocally proven though? Multiple football players raped a poor woman and then tried desperately to cover it up.

Players orchestrated a 30 minute assault, passed out condoms to teammates, giggled as they inserted water bottle inside the girl one player was dating and sent footage of attack to friends

• One teammate said Vandenburg tried to wake up his roommate that night, telling him 'we have this bitch' and 'we're gonna fuck her'
  • Teammate said Vandenburg flushed condoms down the toilet after and told them that was how another guy he knew 'beat a r*pe case'
  • Two friends from California said Vandenburg sent them video of the attack and later flew home to destroy their phones
See HD, you have your crazy tin foil hat thoughts about Urban, and we can all laugh at those because they're just nonsense. However, the things I posted above happened at YOUR school. They're undeniable, proven facts. Yet you try and brush them aside. That's disgusting and you have some serious self-analysis to do.
I'm glad those creeps have 20 years to rot for what they did. You, on the other hand, would love if it happened again. You're sick, man. I've encouraged you to get help and I'm doing it again. No matter how many rapes happen, it'll never excuse what your hero is all about.

Get. Help. Now.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad those creeps have 20 years to rot for what they did. You, on the other hand, would love if it happened again. You're sick, man. I've encouraged you to get help and I'm doing it again. No matter how many rapes happen, it'll never excuse what your hero is all about.

Get. Help. Now.
And no matter how much you deflect on to maniacal rantings that everyone laughs at, it won't take away the shame that your program is literally responsible for what happened to that poor woman. You don't even care do you? This is the first time you've ever even showed the slightest disdain for what those monsters did, and it's only because I took the time to spell out the gory, disgusting details of what those players actually did.

This isn't a joke. I'm not just making things up like you do. All jokes aside HD, these things happened at your school. How do you even still support them? How do you live with yourself?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no matter how much you deflect on to maniacal rantings that everyone laughs at, it won't take away the shame that your program is literally responsible for what happened to that poor woman. You don't even care do you? This is the first time you've ever even showed the slightest disdain for what those monsters did, and it's only because I took the time to spell out the gory, disgusting details of what those players actually did.

This isn't a joke. I'm not just making things up like you do. All jokes aside HD, these things happened at your school. How do you even still support them? How do you live with yourself?
Try harder.

Oh, and...

Get help.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try harder.

Oh, and...

Get help.
There's no trying needed here, HD. I've laid out the facts for you. All the disgusting, true details of what your fellow Commodores did that night. It's up to you to reflect and adjust accordingly. As I said, no matter how many things you make up about Urban Meyer, it won't change what actually happened in real life at Vanderbilt. Nothing ever will...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no trying needed here, HD. I've laid out the facts for you. All the disgusting, true details of what your fellow Commodores did that night. It's up to you to reflect and adjust accordingly. As I said, no matter how many things you make up about Urban Meyer, it won't change what actually happened in real life at Vanderbilt. Nothing ever will...
You're not only in a thread about Urban Meyer, excusing his rampant misconduct by screaming "r*pe" but you're proud of it.

I've seen low but this is astonishing.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not only in a thread about Urban Meyer, excusing his rampant misconduct by screaming "r*pe" but you're proud of it.

I've seen low but this is astonishing.
It's a thread about Urban Meyer, but everyone knows your allegations about him are simply a way to deflect and take your mind off of the horrible, real things that actually happened at Vanderbilt. Some day you'll be able to reflect upon these actions, how they affected you and the subsequent lashing out and making up things about Urban Meyer, and hopefully that day you will be well again.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a thread about Urban Meyer, but everyone knows your allegations about him are simply a way to deflect and take your mind off of the horrible, real things that actually happened at Vanderbilt. Some day you'll be able to reflect upon these actions, how they affected you and the subsequent lashing out and making up things about Urban Meyer, and hopefully that day you will be well again.
Didn't read. :pound:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you knew for a fact that he was faking a health issue that would be one thing, but you're just assuming that, for some reason.

And yes it is like any other job in the sense that he is free to move around if he wants. Are you really saying that he should have stayed at Florida for life, or be subject to your scorn whenever he did quit? Coaches are men too last I checked. Well paid men, yes, but still men.

I guess what you're saying is that when coaches are hired, the assumption must be that they will be with that same team till retirement.

I don't blame him for wanting out of a shit hole like Florida, but to fake a health issue to get out is weak sauce. If you're gonna leave, be honest with your players at least.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame him for wanting out of a shit hole like Florida, but to fake a health issue to get out is weak sauce. If you're gonna leave, be honest with your players at least.
It's going to be pure gold when this creep leaves Columbus in shambles to see the same exact Ohio State fans who excused all his misconduct have to admit what a piece of human shit Urban Meyer is. :D

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be pure gold when this creep leaves Columbus in shambles to see the same exact Ohio State fans who excused all his misconduct have to admit what a piece of human shit Urban Meyer is. :D
I'd be happy to put up a ban bet with you that the same thing doesn't happen at Ohio State. I am 100% sure you are too much of a coward to take me up on it.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be happy to put up a ban bet with you that the same thing doesn't happen at Ohio State. I am 100% sure you are too much of a coward to take me up on it.
The problem is a ban is absolutely no threat to me as I'm probably gone soon anyway.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait till after michigan breaks one off in him. Little Urban will blame every one. Jimbo will laugh in his general direction