• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will the Hawks have a 1000 yard rusher?

Will the Hawks have a 1000 yard rusher...

• Russell Wilson

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Chris Carson

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • C.J. Prosise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rashaad Penny

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Dude McCrackin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I posted in this thread on August 25th:

Can't believe most posters on this board don't think Carson is capable of gaining 1000 yards this season. IMO he's one of the most exciting young backs in the NFL -- a combination of power, lateral quickness and speed I haven't seen since the departure of Marshwan Lynch. If he can avoid serious injury, he should come close to 1000 yards this season.

While a few posters agreed that Carson was capable of gaining 1000 yards this season, almost none of them actually thought he'd do it. My thought at that time was "Have they actually seen this guy play?" And what was even more surprising was some other posters' belief that rookie Penny would do better than Carson! I thought Seahawk fans were more savvy than that!

In fairness I think people wanted to see if he could stay healthy. He ended up being a top 5 rusher and a steal in the NFL and fantasy drafts. When I guy puts as much effort as he does into each play you have to at least be concerned that he may get injured.

Seattle is the deepest by far in the NFL at running back so they could at least keep playing their style albeit perhaps less effectively in the instance of an injury there.

Hoping for a healthy Carson on a game to game basis during the playoffs as it makes them a much better team with all of them working in unison.

Dallas will not be a pushover and should be slightly favored to win that game.