• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Carroll be gone before the season ends?

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't a micro manager a la Jerry Jones, but he did kind of meddle to oust Jim Mora and get Pete Carroll in here. I mean it was a shrewd move, so no complaints.

did you see the mess under Jim Mora OMFG. I said before Holmgren even got into his final year that i hoped to GOD they didn't let Mora take over. Holmgrens last season 4-12 their was a ton of injuries i mean a TON. i think our top 4 WR were all out for the season with injuries by like week 4 or something. Then Mora's 5-12 season was worse even though they won 1 more game that team was the worst Hawks team i have seen in my life and i saw the Birth of the Hawks. Some might say Uhm hey now 1992! that team at least had a fun defense to watch! Nothing about the 2009 team was fun to watch.

Any owner would have said yeah thats not working at all. it was so easy to see.

I would love to see the Hawks get a OC that can play to the strengths of this team Wilson and the running game not just to the running game. Oh well maybe he can change his spots and he is youngish so yeah if anyone can help him change his spots it's Wilson. Can't completely take one of the best players on the field out of the game like we saw in at least a half dozen games last season.

They keep bringing up 2012, do they remember what turned 2012 around? It was Wilson and his magic, it wasn't the running game. yes it was good but it was WILSONS MAGIC! Wilson is special and needs to be more involved.

Last edited:

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you see the mess under Jim Mora OMFG. I said before Holmgren even got into his final year that i hoped to GOD they didn't let Mora take over. Holmgrens last season 4-12 their was a ton of injuries i mean a TON. i think our top 4 WR were all out for the season with injuries by like week 4 or something. Then Mora's 5-12 season was worse even though they won 1 more game that team was the worst Hawks team i have seen in my life and i saw the Birth of the Hawks. Some might say Uhm hey now 1992! that team at least had a fun defense to watch! Nothing about the 2009 team was fun to watch.

I remember the Mora team, the last four to five games of the season you could actually see the team Quit after they went down, usually 0-7 in the first. It was crazy. seeing the team flat out give up, and I kept thinking this team is done for years, I thought they'd give Mora another year or worst case two, plus two to three to try an fix.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i found a old article and i had to read it. Glad i did as i really enjoyed it. Seahawks need this type of magic again with Pete and JS. Not with that quantity though lol.

All the transactions from 2010