• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wild Card Weekend: Rams @ Seahawks Saturday night. 1:40/4:40 Fox, TSN, CTV

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense, Running game, causing turnovers and finally Goff not turning it over! I kept waiting for GOFF to turn in over and Hawks coming back. See you next season two more times. Good luck in the off season.
Good luck... We got our teeth kicked in today... Your defense arguably forced RW into one of his worst games so far to date in the NFL...

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got trolled there pretty hard by one of yours today, but I didn't ask anyone to leave..
I guess I didnt see you post here when we beat you a few weeks ago....

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck... We got our teeth kicked in today... Your defense arguably forced RW into one of his worst games so far to date in the NFL...
Cougar fan....used to losing.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are problems that need to be resolved but Snuggle's "blow it up and start over" mantra is ridiculous.
It needs to happen, 11 years of the same regime is just too long. Im very thankful for the SB win, but its time to say goodbye.

The best thing that could happen would be detroit stealing schneider from us. Let him waste draft picks in stupid trades there.

There is no shame in being of lesser lesser football knowledge than Schneider and Carroll.
The great thing about being a fan is that i can past judgment freely and call out bad moves. This is one of them, in fact probably the worst move schneider has made.

He is a safety that is bad in coverage, has no hands, and is a weak tackler. Yep we let him rush the passer, great.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this, and was about to post the same thing, except I would have likely posted 12-5...

You have a great coach, a great QB and 2 outstanding WR's that a lot of other teams fans covet, and your defense was coming on strong to close out the season.

You likely win the game save those two turnovers, and I'm very happy the 12th man was MIA since it had to be... Normally it's hard to hear a damned thing when the Rams are on offense up there..... I'm sure that saved the Rams about 3-4 false starts alone.

Appreciate the words, friend. I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that we were doomed today. They just have no answer when the Rams DL can blow through the OL like that and our offense has been in a funk ever since we decided not to let Russ 'cook'.

Ignore uwdawg... obviously there's board members upset. You're welcome to post here whenever. Good luck next week.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to move on from Norton and Schottenheimer...it aint working.
Thanks man.... Good luck the rest of the way.. Rams D keeps that up you guys have a good chance to advance again... I’m hoping you guys face off vs the Packers next week.. wanna see that defense vs Rodgers and company ... Weather can be brutal, adds to the drama...
You tell em Boogie! Is it hard to type with a acrylic nails? Just curious....

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appreciate the words, friend. I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that we were doomed today. They just have no answer when the Rams DL can blow through the OL like that and our offense has been in a funk ever since we decided not to let Russ 'cook'.

Ignore uwdawg... obviously there's board members upset. You're welcome to post here whenever. Good luck next week.
i miss days when you were upset.....

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got trolled there pretty hard by one of yours today, but I didn't ask anyone to leave..

Hope you're not implying or meaning me. I was very respectful while visiting the Rams board and was well received by various Rams posters via funny/like ratings.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you're not implying or meaning me. I was very respectful while visiting the Rams board and was well received by various Rams posters via funny/like ratings.
You?

Hell 2 Da Naw Naw....

How were you to know, I wan't into nuts that are dangled in chocolate sprinkles, and and honey... and whipped cream... and other stuff....

And not just any nuts either! :lol:

Not your fault that it's not my thing, I'm a Rams fan with a Gay Kicker no less so I get it.....

And I was absolutely one of those many posters over there rating your posts funny & thumbs up, right?

Stay cool my man...

Cheers!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You?

Hell 2 Da Naw Naw....

How were you to know, I wan't into nuts that are dangled in chocolate sprinkles, and and honey... and whipped cream... and other stuff....

And not just any nuts either! :lol:

Not your fault that it's not my thing, I'm a Rams fan with a Gay Kicker no less so I get it.....

And I was absolutely one of those many posters over there rating your posts funny & thumbs up, right?

Stay cool my man...

Cheers!

Well I still have the coconut....

Kicker is still definitely gay... I'll call him over after you RSVP!

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, when you mix enough blood pressure meds and oregano you basically get weed, so I'm pretty chill at the moment.
mark cuban take notes GIF

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board is so fing soft! Why are you not mad we are drafting punters in fifth rounds? Giving up 2 first round picks for a crappy safety that will set us back for years? Drafting a running b 27th who is awful who we clearly didnt need? Schneider needs to go...

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a safety that is bad in coverage, has no hands, and is a weak tackler. Yep we let him rush the passer, great.
He had a bit of trouble early but the D coordinator holds at least partial blame for the excessive blitzing they were using during an adjustment period compounded by no training camp.
If you listen to the former players and analysts, they generally agree he is average in coverage with potential for improvement. But that isn't his strength, not what we got and need him for.
He's better in coverage than Ken Hamlin was. How do you feel about him?

"and is a weak tackler"
Now you're just making stuff up. I won't bother defending him on that one because it isn't even necessary. Everyone can see he is a solid tackler.

We already did the sack debate. Dunlap/Adams >> E.Griffin/Nga.
.....and I still maintain that Adams is well worth 2 late 1st round picks.
Before Brooks this year, the last 3 top picks have been Collier (I'm still hoping but it looks doubtful he will develop into an impact player), Penny (another that isn't panning out so far. Maybe next year?), and McDowell (didn't even play a fucking down!). Specifics aside, it very clearly illustrates the hit-n-miss value at that point in the draft.
There are usually 12 to 20 players in the top couple of tiers in the NFL draft. After you get past that the potential drops. The draft prospects in the 20s typically are evaluated to be of a similar tier potential in the mid 30s to the late 40s depending on the perceived depth of the draft.
But all of this is of course dependent on the franchise personal making the decisions. So I await your eviseration of the current Seahawk's regime's drafting abilities.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams were the last team i wanted to face and after just beating them damn straight i didn't want to face them. Those that were hoping for them well you got what you wished for, and wishing to take on a injured team just because they are injured is bullshit. These two teams are evenly matched and will always be a slug fest but that was because our defense wasn't up to par. Now that our defense is becoming one of the better ones in the league the offense needs to step back up.

I don't think i need to explain that this is the same issue the Jets had with Shotty! couple great games then teams adjust and nothing but just a below average OC. There was no innovation there was no adjustments it was well that didn't work lets try it again ... and again... and again. Well lets punt and try it all over again next series.

thankfully i expected a loss so this doesn't hurt me as bad. I just knew we were not going to beat the Rams again not with the way the offense has been playing for well over 2 months.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board is so fing soft! Why are you not mad we are drafting punters in fifth rounds? Giving up 2 first round picks for a crappy safety that will set us back for years? Drafting a running b 27th who is awful who we clearly didnt need? Schneider needs to go...

I'm assuming now would be a bad time to tell you I want us to draft a kicker with our 2nd round pick....

I mean in all seriousness uwdawg, we've been complaining about the defense for weeks, I've been bitching about Ken Norton for over 2-3+ years, and everyone still can't figure out why the offense we had early in the season was abandoned and why we're going with the conservative stupid playcalling, other than the fact our OL has been beat up and Seattle's coaching staff no longer trusts Wilson.

I mean wtf do you want us to say at this point? We went 12-4 (generally a 1st round bye) and got beat by a division rival that routinely kicks our ass because we have zero clue how to gameplan against the best DT in likely NFL history, so there ya have it. The so called punter you mentioned was probably the only reason we stayed remotely in the game. Maybe John Schneider should walk to the Detroit Lions? Sounds like a go from your stance.

My solution? Fire Pete, fire John, and I'll be HC/GM of Seattle for next year. The whole team will collapse and everyone will say "WTF!?" but with the millions I'm paid I'll send you a nice fruit cake for the holidays. It'll be store bought for sure but from a NICE store.

Soft. Bitch, I'm going to hire you to kick your own ass.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because our bettors know better mmmmkay, who are you to question anything you lowly plebe?

Trust the plan