• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wild Card Weekend: Rams @ Seahawks Saturday night. 1:40/4:40 Fox, TSN, CTV

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAMS just pretty much have the Seahawks number every season. I know how you feel when the RAMS play the 49ers. They own us.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAMS just pretty much have the Seahawks number every season. I know how you feel when the RAMS play the 49ers. They own us.

Where it counts they’re really good, Defense is lights out, O-line wears you down, even a backup QB they’re still good, QB just needs to not screw up and they’ll be in every game... Having a defense like that does that for ya ... That’s how the 49rs and Seahawks both rolled back through 2012-2015...

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where it counts they’re really good, Defense is lights out, O-line wears you down, even a backup QB they’re still good, QB just needs to not screw up and they’ll be in every game... Having a defense like that does that for ya ... That’s how the 49rs and Seahawks both rolled back through 2012-2015...
Defense, Running game, causing turnovers and finally Goff not turning it over! I kept waiting for GOFF to turn in over and Hawks coming back. See you next season two more times. Good luck in the off season.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......well, that sucked.
Its time to move on from all of them. This team needs a fresh start with new people at every level.

Its such a shame they traded for adams, really makes me sick its going to set this team back big time.
I disagree entirely. We have adjustments to make but entirely blowing up a 12-4 team isn't reality.
Also: Adams >> a couple of #26 or so picks.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I disagree entirely. We have adjustments to make but entirely blowing up a 12-4 team isn't reality.
I agree with this, and was about to post the same thing, except I would have likely posted 12-5...

You have a great coach, a great QB and 2 outstanding WR's that a lot of other teams fans covet, and your defense was coming on strong to close out the season.

You likely win the game save those two turnovers, and I'm very happy the 12th man was MIA since it had to be... Normally it's hard to hear a damned thing when the Rams are on offense up there..... I'm sure that saved the Rams about 3-4 false starts alone.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was underwhelmed by the Seattle Offense today. Although I love shotty, either he or Wilson refused to make changes during the game.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same old thing said since 2015.

And no im sorry, adams is a turd and not worth 2 firsts.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was underwhelmed by the Seattle Offense today. Although I love shotty, either he or Wilson refused to make changes during the game.
Um IDK, your offense today looked a lot like the Rams offense when they had Shotty... I'd hook up my wagon to Wilson between the two....

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this, and was about to post the same thing, except I would have likely posted 12-5...

You have a great coach, a great QB and 2 outstanding WR's that a lot of other teams fans covet, and your defense was coming on strong to close out the season.

You likely win the game save those two turnovers, and I'm very happy the 12th man was MIA since it had to be... Normally it's hard to hear a damned thing when the Rams are on offense up there..... I'm sure that saved the Rams about 3-4 false starts alone.
Go away.....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense, Running game, causing turnovers and finally Goff not turning it over! I kept waiting for GOFF to turn in over and Hawks coming back. See you next season two more times. Good luck in the off season.

Thanks man.... Good luck the rest of the way.. Rams D keeps that up you guys have a good chance to advance again... I’m hoping you guys face off vs the Packers next week.. wanna see that defense vs Rodgers and company ... Weather can be brutal, adds to the drama...

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks. The Rams played hard and outcoached the Seahawks, particularly regarding our offense.

There are problems that need to be resolved but Snuggle's "blow it up and start over" mantra is ridiculous. Our offense getting pushed around by stout defenses (see: Bills, Giants, 2x Rams) needs to be figured out (I think the biggest issue is scheme, not necessarily personal).
Also need to know what has happened to Wilson in the 2nd half of the season. He seems to have gotten a bit tenative and uncertainty. His long ball accuracy disappeared as the year progressed. Does he have a nagging arm issue we never heard about? Did he just wear down? Something is wrong and it needs to be addressed.

Good luck next week!

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um IDK, your offense today looked a lot like the Rams offense when they had Shotty... I'd hook up my wagon to Wilson between the two....
Yeah, our offense basically went in the toilet after week 8... Dramatic turnaround for the defense but less than impressive performance by our offense the last half of the season...