• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wild Card - Seahawks vs Vikings

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guarantees a loss and then claims he took the points after the loss didn't happen. If you were that sure there is zero chance you didn't take them straight up for the extra cheddar. Nice try, but you aren't getting away with it here.

doesn't matter what you think. I never wager straight up without a security bet. Sometimes when you hedge, you come out ahead. things worked out well for me today, the Vikings covered and fat stacks were kept in check. Don't be a hater, be thankful your team got as lucky as they did. That will end next weekend.

sliced-cheddar-cheese-white-plate-cheeses-49453216.jpg

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was a fairly weak call, as Rudolph initiated the contact. It didn't even look like he was legitimately trying to run a route. He ran right into Kam. I wouldn't have thrown a flag based on the TV angle, but the ref didn't have that luxury.

It was one of those 'could have gone either way' type calls. I'd have had to have lived with it had Walsh come through.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah, I wasn't wrong. Vikings covered, I made money and in the end, that's all that matters to me. Seahawks were lucky to leave town with a win, but just like 78% of the time......my wager was won.

Fat stacks don't make themselves, you have to have the stones to do it.

Funny, in this thread, you posted this:

A week. I've been making successful handicapped tips for years. You just didn't know. Now ya do.

If you like makin' fat stacks, then plug up your diarrhea hole and lay it all on the Vikings to win.....straight up.

Now, you say you DIDN'T take them straight up, to win? Liars are scum.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously the kam pi was called correctly by the book. I think the real gripe is that it's a stupid penalty. It should be on the receiver initiating the contact. In that circumstance it should be a no call. Like incidental contact or tripping with receivers and defensive backs.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dying on this one. The Vikings defense played very well outside of one broken play that they couldn't finish and Wilson made us pay for it. Other than that, we kept a guy who had us beat before halftime the last time out in check the whole game.

Peterson coughed it up at a bad time again and the passing game was absolutely brutal.

I can't put this all on the kicker. Yes, he should have made the kick, but we should have punched it in one time and we're not talking about this. I also love how Walsh owned it, didn't blame the snap or the hold like Gary "One Bar" Anderson did. He said he should have been able to kick a watermelon through. Forget the fact that we're not in it without him counting for all of our offensive points.

I'll say, I'm damn proud of our fans today, negative temps all afternoon and I still couldn't find many empty seats, loud and proud for the last outdoor NFL game that will ever be played in Minnesota.

Anyways, I've ranted long enough, my team never fails to surprise in new ways to lose.

Finally, Congrats to the 12s. Your fans also represented today in the brutal conditions. You got your bad game out of the way and still won and it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see you in the Superbowl yet again.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game has been hyped up all week with this weather. I do hope it was all hype and it's boring, but I expect a very low scoring game that's still in question in the 4th.
Nailed it:thumb:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think our RB will turn the ball over at least once and I expect Peterson to have at least a few big runs today. May not reach 100y, but will have a couple of 20+ bursts that could lead to scores.
A swing and a miss on this one though:noidea:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the ref BS continues

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A week. I've been making successful handicapped tips for years. You just didn't know. Now ya do.

If you like makin' fat stacks, then plug up your diarrhea hole and lay it all on the Vikings to win.....straight up.

You are scum. I took the Vikings and the points, made some money, now you are butt hurt.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im talking about Playoffs. Wilson has struggled the last 2 years in the playoffs.
That is when teams usually face the better defenses.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are scum. I took the Vikings and the points, made some money, now you are butt hurt.
Funny thing about lying.

Once you have been proven to be a liar, no one believes anything you say.

Btw? My Hawks won, so, this butthurt you speak of isn't happening.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My niece lived there. She had a really nice house and old town Temecula is pretty cool.

:lol: at people acting like it's Barstow or Needles.

I used to live there several years ago. Don't know how long it's been since you've been out there, if it's been awhile, you'd be shocked at how much it's grown.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to live there several years ago. Don't know how long it's been since you've been out there, if it's been awhile, you'd be shocked at how much it's grown.

Was down there in 2012 or 2013 when I lived in Mo Valley.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was down there in 2012 or 2013 when I lived in Mo Valley.

It had grown quite a bit by then from when I lived there (90's). It's grown even a little more since you were there last.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's been caught lying on here several times.

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't put this all on the kicker. Yes, he should have made the kick, but we should have punched it in one time and we're not talking about this. I also love how Walsh owned it, didn't blame the snap or the hold like Gary "One Bar" Anderson did. He said he should have been able to kick a watermelon through. Forget the fact that we're not in it without him counting for all of our offensive points.
I was at work and didn't get to see it til now. Don't blame the kicker, it was a bad hold...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at work and didn't get to see it til now. Don't blame the kicker, it was a bad hold...

Bad snap in honesty. The holder had to go up and get the ball and put it down and barely got it there.

Kudos to Walsh for taking responsibility though.