• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wild Card Races

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the wild card races are heating up with just 6 to 7 games to go depending upon the teams. Boston is spiraling downward and has a 2.5 game lead on two teams, LAA and TB. Atlanta has a 1.5 game lead over the hard charging Cardinals team that senselessly blew about a dozen games they had won in the first couple months of the season.

It is going to go down to the wire and is very exciting. Don't really care who wins the AL Wild Card but I sure would like to see the Cardinals get into the postseason and make some serious noise.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA has a real shot if Texas clinches before their last series with LAA. Texas will be looking to rest some key players and pitchers heading into the postseason, and LA could nab some wins in that final series. However, I don't think LAA will overtake TB. My guess is TB pulls it out and Bostong implodes the rest of the way.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm torn on who I want to make it for the AL. Boston isn't playing well and probably would be a first round exit though they can regroup and they can score tons of runs. That team can run roughshod over any teams pitching staff. LAA is resilient has hell. They have a great pitching staff and are playing very well. They would match up with NY and would give them a tough time. The Rays are also playing well and they play the Rangers pretty tough. They pitch well, are resilient as well and just know how to win. Really, all these teams are going to be challenges and represent significant obstacles for the Rangers to overcome if they want to win the AL again.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Brewer fan I actually want to see the Cards win for some reason, looks like the Phils are already up 1-0 on the Braves. Carpenter vs the Lastros and Brett Myers is a mismatch.

In the AL I definitely want to see the Rays win (I fucking hate the Red Sox).

Also, Jose Reyes is a pussy.