• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wide Recievers

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough decision looming, especially after last nights surprising effort from the WR group. Patton was awesome last night, I think I might have had a tear in my eye when he caught the crossing route TD in the back of the endzone from Kaepernick. Jon Baldwin already looks like an upgrade over Jenkins. Vance McDonald is looking solid as he continually has production. Moore looked pretty good (although he had a couple drops). Chad Hall just has a knack for getting open, he is a little guy, but he makes plays. Tough decisions looming.

Locks to make the roster:

Boldin
Walker
Patton
Baldwin
Moore

I see the 49ers carrying six WR's, so the decision comes down to who gets the sixth spot.

In my opinion it comes down to Collie or Hall

This is a tough decision. Collie is an experienced player, but if I was going to judge simply by preseason production I would have to pick Hall, I just like the way the kid plays and he is constantly open. He may be small, he may not be as experienced as Collie, but I think he is a better for us.

And.... yes... I misspelled "receivers".

Last edited by a moderator:

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Collie would be the better choice, just because of his experience.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd much rather have Collie if he wasn't so concussion-prone.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough decision looming, especially after last nights surprising effort from the WR group. Patton was awesome last night, I think I might have had a tear in my eye when he caught the crossing route TD in the back of the endzone from Kaepernick. Jon Baldwin already looks like an upgrade over Jenkins. Vance McDonald is looking solid as he continually has production. Moore looked pretty good (although he had a couple drops). Chad Hall just has a knack for getting open, he is a little guy, but he makes plays. Tough decisions looming.

Locks to make the roster:

Boldin
WalkerPatton
Baldwin
Moore

I see the 49ers carrying six WR's, so the decision comes down to who gets the sixth spot.

In my opinion it comes down to Collie or Hall

This is a tough decision. Collie is an experienced player, but if I was going to judge simply by preseason production I would have to pick Hall, I just like the way the kid plays and he is constantly open. He may be small, he may not be as experienced as Collie, but I think he is a better for us.

And.... yes... I misspelled "receivers".

Who is Walker?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Collie would be the better choice, just because of his experience.

His experience with concussion? Seriously though, I think Hall looked better in preseason. I think he deserves it. Especially since this roster spot is going to either manningham or crabs when they are healthy.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yeah tough decision no doubt, and for me i'd go with Hall. he consistently gets open and catches the ball. we can use someone whose quick in short/medium routes. didn't he also catch a few punts? if so, he can also fill as a back-up punt returner. LMJ doesn't look comfortable at all fielding punts.

Baldwin catches the ball just fine, maybe the previous week was the exception?

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Hawkins can get his act together, I would rather go with him because of the contribution he can give on special teams.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Hawkins is a bit of a dark horse in the race since he has ST return value but I think if we take six I would lean on the sixth guy being Collie since he has experience of playing at a high level.