• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wichita State vs UK...need some UK fans

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking it's gonna be a great game.....tons of old and new Wichita State fans and 2-3 UK fans {at least on here}. Cmon UK fans....all 2-3 of you get on here and help me support the Wildcats today....we'll need it.

I'll even take bandwagon fans...{like there's a snowballs in hell chance of that happening}...cause I know Wichita wants to show the world they deserve their seeding.

As to the guy grinding about me using color in my posts the other day:

"The colors help emphasize the salient points for our more illiterate brethren.:kidding:

So today, guys and gals; instead of being a:hdn:.......why don't you consider going against the herd and cheering for UK?

If not, I hope you mf'ers all rot in hell with Graeber, the Amish lead guitar player! :thrasher:

Last edited by a moderator:

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shocker5.JPG

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tango....I'll put the cheer on for UK.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anyone in their right mind cheer for them assholes? Asshole coach. Asshole players. Possibly a bunch of cheating going on there. No thanks.

On the other side you have Wichita State. A senior laden, undefeated, clean program.

This is good vs. evil. I choose good. I choose Wichita State.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wichita = "Use the force, Luke"

Kentucky = "Come to the dark side, Luke"

Go Wichita!

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I reflect back on life....I realize........some of my dumbest relatives moved to Ohio years ago. They love it there

Oftentimes, I hear that Bearcats fans are wankers wearing:tinfoil3:tinfoil helmets. According to most of them.....Klatuu:badmin: is coming to get the evil Kentucky Wildcats.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to this game. We'll see how good a team the Shockers really do have. Good luck tango.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude don't worry I am rooting for UK. Down the road I would much rather face them than WSU or Louisville, so I have my own selfish reasons. KNOCK ON WOOD

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anyone in their right mind cheer for them assholes? Asshole coach. Asshole players. Possibly a bunch of cheating going on there. No thanks.

On the other side you have Wichita State. A senior laden, undefeated, clean program.

This is good vs. evil. I choose good. I choose Wichita State.

Huh? Van Vleet is a sophomore, so is baker. Is early a senior? Those are their 3 best players

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After losing my team last night, I am adopting Wichita State.

And if they lose, then Virginia. Then Kansas. And we'll go from there. :clap:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After losing my team last night, I am adopting Wichita State.

And if they lose, then Virginia. Then Kansas. And we'll go from there. :clap:

Tough one man. Sometimes when a guy like Shabazz goes off, there's just nothing you can do. Maybe for the best, that 'Nova team wasn't as good as some of Jay's teams of the last 10 years, and I think if you got to the EE because of the ISU injury then either Virginia or MSU would have made it a miserable night.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough one man. Sometimes when a guy like Shabazz goes off, there's just nothing you can do. Maybe for the best, that 'Nova team wasn't as good as some of Jay's teams of the last 10 years, and I think if you got to the EE because of the ISU injury then either Virginia or MSU would have made it a miserable night.

Heh, thanks. I should be recovered enough to watch some today. WSU-Kansas should be a good game.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to this game. We'll see how good a team the Shockers really do have. Good luck tango.

Thanks douggie...you're a good sport. Sorry about Duke. They will be a big time team next year though.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude don't worry I am rooting for UK. Down the road I would much rather face them than WSU or Louisville, so I have my own selfish reasons. KNOCK ON WOOD

I don't care what your reason is...I appreciate the rooting for UK......

But, you do remember that UK beat Louisville back in December don't you?
And the UK team wasn't really playing as a team at that point....it was one on one individual play..at least to to a certain extent

And I would love to meet Arizona in the championship game...would be nice to get some back for that '97 loss.

Last edited by a moderator:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? Van Vleet is a sophomore, so is baker. Is early a senior? Those are their 3 best players

Early is yes but your right...definitely not a senior laden team.

The correct notion would be experience laden team seeing as they were all apart of this last year.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
End result is they still have more experience than UK.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to UK (I'm in the minority, that doesn't despise Coach Cal) but I'm running with Wichita State. :suds:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking it's gonna be a great game.....tons of old and new Wichita State fans and 2-3 UK fans {at least on here}. Cmon UK fans....all 2-3 of you get on here and help me support the Wildcats today....we'll need it.

I'll even take bandwagon fans...{like there's a snowballs in hell chance of that happening}...cause I know Wichita wants to show the world they deserve their seeding.

As to the guy grinding about me using color in my posts the other day:

"The colors help emphasize the salient points for our more illiterate brethren.:kidding:

So today, guys and gals; instead of being a:hdn:.......why don't you consider going against the herd and cheering for UK?

If not, I hope you mf'ers all rot in hell with Graeber, the Amish lead guitar player! :thrasher:

LOL Funny post. For what it's worth, I'm rooting for KY, but only because I picked them (with much trepidation) in my bracket!