• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why the patriots should lose tonight

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i saw this coming. as soon as i saw it snowing, i had to post that this game was going to be their first loss.

thankfully gronk is going to be ok

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i saw this coming. as soon as i saw it snowing, i had to post that this game was going to be their first loss.

thankfully gronk is going to be ok

Pretty sure before this game the Patriots were undefeated in games where Brady started and there was snow during the game. So not sure why that should have made you think the team was going to lose. I have always heard that Brady seems to be the one QB that plays better in bad weather. Honestly he did have a great game. That was probably one of the more impressive games I have seen from him. This loss falls more on others. Not sure there is much more you can expect from Brady.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure before this game the Patriots were undefeated in games where Brady started and there was snow during the game. So not sure why that should have made you think the team was going to lose. I have always heard that Brady seems to be the one QB that plays better in bad weather. Honestly he did have a great game. That was probably one of the more impressive games I have seen from him. This loss falls more on others. Not sure there is much more you can expect from Brady.

brady played ok. see, the pats rely on short passes to very quick receivers. missing those quick receivers means he had to go more down field. did you see all the heaves by brady?

snow, missing those pieces, changed their approach.

still very impressed with this team to go on the road, in the snow, missing their 2 best defensive players (collins and hightower who got hurt), and missing all the weapons on offense...let alone the line...and go into denver and force an OT.

not bad.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brady played ok. see, the pats rely on short passes to very quick receivers. missing those quick receivers means he had to go more down field. did you see all the heaves by brady?

snow, missing those pieces, changed their approach.

still very impressed with this team to go on the road, in the snow, missing their 2 best defensive players (collins and hightower who got hurt), and missing all the weapons on offense...let alone the line...and go into denver and force an OT.

not bad.

The Pats fought for sure. To me the Broncos worked hard to take away those short quick throws by dropping guys into those slant zone spots that Brady loves so much. They forced him to have to connect on those deep passes if he was to win the game. Yes missing those players does hurt but again both teams were banged up. The Broncos were missing 5 Pro Bowl players in this game in Ward, Manning, Ware, Vasquez, and Clady. How much do those players being in the change this game from being a close win to a big win for the Broncos?

Also I would argue that Chandler is the best defensive player you guys have over Collins and Hightower. Collins maybe has a leg to stand on with that but Hightower I just can't see you logically arguing he is a bigger impact player than that of Chandler.

Anyway it was a great game that honestly the Broncos needed more. They found a way to get it done. For the Pats it is something they can learn from and still be in the drivers seat moving forward. Not like the remaining schedule is some gauntlet they have to try and fight through.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats fought for sure. To me the Broncos worked hard to take away those short quick throws by dropping guys into those slant zone spots that Brady loves so much. They forced him to have to connect on those deep passes if he was to win the game. Yes missing those players does hurt but again both teams were banged up. The Broncos were missing 5 Pro Bowl players in this game in Ward, Manning, Ware, Vasquez, and Clady. How much do those players being in the change this game from being a close win to a big win for the Broncos?

Also I would argue that Chandler is the best defensive player you guys have over Collins and Hightower. Collins maybe has a leg to stand on with that but Hightower I just can't see you logically arguing he is a bigger impact player than that of Chandler.

Anyway it was a great game that honestly the Broncos needed more. They found a way to get it done. For the Pats it is something they can learn from and still be in the drivers seat moving forward. Not like the remaining schedule is some gauntlet they have to try and fight through.
you dont watch enough pats football.

hightower can play in coverage, run , or rush the passer. chandler, tho great at it, is a one trick pony...pass rush. hes gotten better at run stopping, but hes a downfield guy.

collins and hightower are 1A and 1B

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you dont watch enough pats football.

hightower can play in coverage, run , or rush the passer. chandler, tho great at it, is a one trick pony...pass rush. hes gotten better at run stopping, but hes a downfield guy.

collins and hightower are 1A and 1B

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. When we are in a passing league there is nothing quite like having one of the best pass rushing threats in the NFL to help out your team. I've also seen Chandler Jones makes some great plays in the run game so to me he is more than just a one trick pony.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. When we are in a passing league there is nothing quite like having one of the best pass rushing threats in the NFL to help out your team. I've also seen Chandler Jones makes some great plays in the run game so to me he is more than just a one trick pony.
i know

i just said that

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Denver. Oz and company knocked off the defending champs.
No excuses, Denver won the game.
See you in the playoffs, Carnzo