• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why Scioscia, Why?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How C.J. Cron isn't starting ahead of Ibanez is a question I can't answer. Ibanez is a prototypical LHB off the bench... he's 42 years old!!!!!! Why start him 5 out of 7 days?? A young contact-power hitter and the only back up 1st baseman on the team and YOU'RE RUINING HIM, SCIOSCIA! Your lucky he can still come in cold and go 2-4 once or twice a week. It's not like the kid can't hit RHP, and his minor league strike out ratio is something like 150 K in over 1000 at bats.

You've been wiping the asses of the A's and Rangers for years now... how about mixing it up?? How about not being a pompous, stuck up, stubborn moron and put the best team on the field every night.

If you're the Angels, and it's the 9th inning, and a RHP closer is on the hill, who do you want on your bench to pinch hit? Maybe a veteran LHB who doesn't get overwhelmed in situations like that?

I just don't get it. I would also complain about the Freese/Stewart situation at 3rd, when Grant Green is perfectly capable, but I understand why Freese gets that opportunity (although I don't agree with it).

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Intentionally walking Jed Lowrie with one out to get to Josh Donaldson totally makes sense. Donaldson grounded out and Crisp scored to tie it, but Cespedes followed it up with a 2-run triple.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Mike Sciosca and Jerry DiPoto. Its been a blast but you both need to pack your stuff and skeedaddle. GM is an idiot for what is going on behind the scenes and Coach is an idiot for running Freese and Aybar in the middle of the order. Let's call it what it is. Cron is afraid of Sciosca because he doesn't want to lose at bats. Put Pujols in the 4 spot, Trout 3, Aybar 2 and Kalhoun to leadoff. Cron is a #$%$ put him there, leave him there and let him get adjusted. Freese is not hot, he is barely hitting 200 so lets not get that twisted.