• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why Jalen choose OU

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying this is true but whew, salty as fuck. LoL
I'm sure deep down a part of him does want to show them they made the wrong choice to bench him. Can't wait for the season.

It's a ballsy decision ... the last two Oklahoma Quarterbacks have had outstanding seasons. If he doesn't come close, his draft status will drop a lot!! The last two Oklahoma Quarterbacks are a hard act to follow.

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a ballsy decision ... the last two Oklahoma Quarterbacks have had outstanding seasons. If he doesn't come close, his draft status will drop a lot!! The last two Oklahoma Quarterbacks are a hard act to follow.

I dont mean to pry, but what is the deal with that avatar.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His current draft status is based on 2 seasons in which he was a subpar passer and 2 drives against Georgia in which he was magnificent. Unless he is a disaster at OU, his draft status really can’t be harmed.

Sheluvsbama

Gone to the Devil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to add to this and his mentality and doing things right. He's 2 year starter, gets benched and rides the bench all year long. Suddenly gets thrown into the Georgia game and has great success, leads the comeback and Alabama wins.

That shit didn't just happen randomly by some miracle. He had to prepare for that game like he was the starter, put all the effort and things into it, all the while knowing, especially that late in the season, that he's not likely to play. But he comes in, he's completely prepared and leads 2 drives to win the game.

You aren't going to get that kind of stuff out of very many QB's. Nevermind the fact the guy stuck it out all year long while other QB's transferred.

Kind of personality brings things to a team beyond the field.

He has a cool head and is very confident. The players like him and believe in him. He will win friends on the team and among the fans. Too good to be a backup QB. I can promise you he will be missed at Alabama. He has a pretty much unbeatable resume.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying this is true but whew, salty as fuck. LoL
I'm sure deep down a part of him does want to show them they made the wrong choice to bench him. Can't wait for the season.

They need a new QB and they're a national power. It should be a good match for both.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These second rate transfers...mildly worked for LSU the one time I guess
34BFC5D6-DF91-45CA-BD53-EBF11315B1A5.gif