• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

why is this team currently in the tournament?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they havent beat much of anyone and it kind of angers me when a team like this steals a bid from a team like Rhode Island or The Mastodons.

YOUR A FOOTBALL SCHOOL VIRGINIA TECH KEEP IT THAT WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this was a bit before selection sunday, I thought they would be in, although they didn't really deserve it they definently should have got in if Florida was going to.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wake was the one that pissed me off since we beat them both times they played, and they lost in the first game in the conference championship to the same team we did. And they said it was that loss that kept us out. Trust me if we make the tournament it's because we belong, just like you guys have had to football we need to earn any respect we get in basketball.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wake was the one that pissed me off since we beat them both times they played, and they lost in the first game in the conference championship to the same team we did. And they said it was that loss that kept us out. Trust me if we make the tournament it's because we belong, just like you guys have had to football we need to earn any respect we get in basketball.

I did think that Wake shouldn't have been in either just kind of forgot because they beat Texas. and the difference between us is that at least you get to play North Carolina and Duke every year so you have a chance for that respect. we will be lucky if any big team will schedule us(which compliments to you guys for that at the moment you seem braver than Ohio State who says they will play anyone)