• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why doesn’t the non-ESP5N conferences get paid if they get invited to the Invitational?

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The BCS had a clause that paid the non-AQ team for playing in the BCS game, but Invitational doesn’t.

Why is that?

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably because those teams didn't spend generations, and billions of dollars, making football what it is today.

I'm probably wrong on that.

tumblr_pb2q7zijkx1utd4rxo2_500.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The BCS had a clause that paid the non-AQ team for playing in the BCS game, but Invitational doesn’t.

Why is that?

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

I'm convinced you're related to Thumper. You smoke the PCP laced Devil's Weed don't you?

:thumper:

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably because those teams didn't spend generations, and billions of dollars, making football what it is today.

I'm probably wrong on that.

tumblr_pb2q7zijkx1utd4rxo2_500.gif

So under your logic, Harvard, Princeton and Rutgers should the lion's share of FBS postseason $$$s

Is that what you're saying?

#UCFacts

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm convinced you're related to Thumper. You smoke the PCP laced Devil's Weed don't you?

Have you ever read Plato's Allegory of the Cave? Almost all college students do.

I do assume that most Domers are tshirt bandwagoners because that tiny poor school can't afford new classrooms or even more desks for like the last 100 years. How many classes did you attend at Notre Dame?

#UCFacts

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that the guy who quit smoking for 3 days and decided he was better than everyone because of it?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever read Plato's Allegory of the Cave? Almost all college students do.

I do assume that most Domers are tshirt bandwagoners because that tiny poor school can't afford new classrooms or even more desks for like the last 100 years. How many classes did you attend at Notre Dame?

#UCFacts

You think N.D. is a tiny poor school? But UCF isn't? Keep that crazytrain of yours going full steam ahead. And why do you think I went to ND?

U are :crazy:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why is that?

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile
You said that UCF was above money since they are the richest school in the country. Why would they care if they got paid for the playoffs are not since it’s chump change to them?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that the guy who quit smoking for 3 days and decided he was better than everyone because of it?

Yes. Then he switched gears & wanted to beat people up. Then he informed us he was also a lawyer & was going to sue everyone for making fun of him. Thumper truly was comedy gold.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think N.D. is a tiny poor school? But UCF isn't? Keep that crazytrain of yours going full steam ahead. And why do you think I went to ND?

U are :crazy:

My mistake. I was looking at the poster's team below your post.

ND is a tiny school in a tiny town. I learned on Rivals that they don't even have a strip club or even a Hooters in town. SAD*

#UCFacts

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me, centipede coming through

........\...../
......╚⊙ ⊙╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts

ND’s endowment =$13.1 Billion

Lame-ass directional state school in Orlando’s endowment = $148 Million

Crack kills, dummy.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mistake. I was looking at the poster's team below your post.

ND is a tiny school in a tiny town. I learned on Rivals that they don't even have a strip club or even a Hooters in town. SAD*

#UCFacts

:laugh3:

You truly are a very special kinda crazy. That commuter college you root for wishes they had a 10th of the CFB history the Golden Domers have.

I'll tell you what. How about you stop your overly homeristic crusade until your Knights match N.D. w/ 11 Natty's, multiple legendary HOF coaches, countless All Americans spanning decades & Heisman winners?

:lou:

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

You truly are a very special kinda crazy. That commuter college you root for wishes they had a 10th of the CFB history the Golden Domers have.

I'll tell you what. How about you stop your overly homeristic crusade until your Knights match N.D. w/ 11 Natty's, multiple legendary HOF coaches, countless All Americans spanning decades & Heisman winners?

:lou:

ND is about as relevant in FBS as Harvard is.

And nobody, certainly not me, cares what a team did before 1996. It's a completely different game after 1996.

#UCFacts

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ND’s endowment =$13.1 Billion

Lame-ass directional state school in Orlando’s endowment = $148 Million

Crack kills, dummy.

Endowments are something that schools should be ashamed of, not brag about.

By boy Malcolm explains why.
Revisionist History Podcast

I'm proud UCF doesn't have to be ashamed of hording money. We use our money for magical things like classrooms, tiki bars, a new lazy river, and cutting edge education.

#UCFacts

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Endowments are something that schools should be ashamed of, not brag about.

By boy Malcolm explains why.
Revisionist History Podcast

I'm proud UCF doesn't have to be ashamed of hording money. We use our money for magical things like classrooms, tiki bars, a new lazy river, and cutting edge education.

#UCFacts

The Bill's know what's up at UCF. Soon enough, the rest of the world will learn the UCFacts

President Clinton lauds UCF collaboration with Orlando firms in commencement
Collaborations between UCF and companies in greater Orlando are a model for the rest of the United States, former President Bill Clinton told about 1,600 graduates and their guests at a commencement address this afternoon.

Calling himself "UCF's most ardent, unpaid flack," Clinton cited the confluence of the university and local technology firms, and lauded two UCF grads who have developed an on-campus idea into an international environmental group.

"We need each other. We need to grow together. We need to learn together," Clinton said. "Orlando works because there's a high level of collaboration" that has been recognized by outsiders.

He said the last remaining area of bigotry in the United States is our preference to be surrounded by people who agree with us. He urged the graduates to be different.

"Too many of us still believe our differences are more important than our common humanity," he told the students, who are graduating from the College of Health and Public Affairs and the Burnett School of Biomedical Sciences.

"The success of UCF, the success of Orlando…are testimony that no matter how righteous we are, how close to the truth we are, we do better when we work together."

#UCFacts

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ND is about as relevant in FBS as Harvard is.

And nobody, certainly not me, cares what a team did before 1996. It's a completely different game after 1996.

#UCFacts

So what you're really saying is the real history of CFB didn't start until 1996. Okay got it. Well shit some meeeechegan fans out there won't be happy to find out those 8 or 9 Natty's they won 100+ years ago are no longer valid.

On the plus side at least Ohio State's 2002 & 2014 Natty's are still valid according to your rules.

So when exactly will UCF win a real outright playoff national championship- this year, in 5 years, in 10 years, in 20 years, in 50 years?:noidea:

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Then he switched gears & wanted to beat people up. Then he informed us he was also a lawyer & was going to sue everyone for making fun of him. Thumper truly was comedy gold.
Then he said he lost all of this weight and posted a picture and he was fat as shit...then tried to convince everyone he was buff and it was muscle.