• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do teams put stickers on their helmets?

Agent Orange

Harbaugh's shrink
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the dumbest thing in the world. I was disappointed in Harbaugh when he decided to bring those fugly things back to Michigan, they look so stupid.

I will say the Suckguys look fine with helmet stickers. Then again, their helmets are pretty bland and aren't iconic so they need something to spice them up. They're also pretty unique but I'll never turn down a chance to insult O$U

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh.. you won, here's a sticker. You made a big tackle, here's a sticker. You hustled, here's a sticker.

Not a big fan of it but to each their own. The buckeye stickers during the Hayes era were lol ridiculous looking but they look better now.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the lakes are empty in OK. But hell I'll bite. FSU gives and takes away helmet stickers. Defensive players get them on a point system. Every 10 pts gained they get one. If they gain -10 pts one is removed.

Offensive players get them for a variety of things. 100 yds rushing in a game, 5 catches or 100 yds receiving, 60% completion for QB, TD run, no sacks allowed.

They all can have them removed by getting a flagrant foul, a fumble, an INT, and academic violation.

Now let the jokes commence.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the lakes are empty in OK. But hell I'll bite. FSU gives and takes away helmet stickers. Defensive players get them on a point system. Every 10 pts gained they get one. If they gain -10 pts one is removed.

Offensive players get them for a variety of things. 100 yds rushing in a game, 5 catches or 100 yds receiving, 60% completion for QB, TD run, no sacks allowed.

They all can have them removed by getting a flagrant foul, a fumble, an INT, and academic violation.

Now let the jokes commence.

Wouldn't it be easier to just give and take away crab legs?

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, I think they look better at the end of the season with the leaves all over it. I get enough of plain helmets watching the Browns.

The Browns have had stickers for many years. It just that none of the players have ever earned one.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind the stickers, everybody can't be Notre Dame. Let the plebes do as they may.