• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why are people in zombie movies so f'n stupid?

NFL-Solomon

The Father of The Potato Salad Poll Option
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with these idiots in Zombie movies/shows? Everybody and his brother knows you become a zombie when one bites you, or even if you didn't, they're still going to bite. And of course we can make allowances for the first people before anyone else knows what's going on, but F*** man, once you see deranged assholes biting other people, COVER THE F*** UP!!!
-
1nsl3x.jpg

-
53% of the people in the Walking Dead picture have exposed arms. 46% bare arms from the shoulder down. and 93% have no gloves on.

IDIOTS!!!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with these idiots in Zombie movies/shows? Everybody and his brother knows you become a zombie when one bites you, or even if you didn't, they're still going to bite. And of course we can make allowances for the first people before anyone else knows what's going on, but F*** man, once you see deranged assholes biting other people, COVER THE F*** UP!!!
-
1nsl3x.jpg

-
53% of the people in the Walking Dead picture have exposed arms. 46% bare arms from the shoulder down. and 93% have no gloves on.

IDIOTS!!!
60% (9/15) of those pictured are also dead/missing as of “now” as well.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never understood why anyone would drive a motorcycle or an open jeep.
The reason most people are stupid in zombie movies/shows are that it's in the script......

It's better to look good than to feel good.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I actually watched that show I remember there being a huge variance in how strong a single zombie was. Like in one episode there's one specific zombie that is so weak it can't walk through thick mud. But then later in the same episode it apparently takes down and eats a fully grown cow.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean if you really think about it the idea of surviving a zombie apocalypse is really now that hard if you had an axe in the middle of a baseball field and there were 30 zombies out in the open mindless and slow you should be able to kill them all by yourself.

So really to keep things going in a story someone has to do something stupid to keep people on edge. its really not that hard to survive that scenario