• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

whose your breakout candidate ?

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cole is a gem, i think he's going to be a force. Great attitude, great fit!

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also wanted to mention that AGG has some great hands this camp. He could be an all time great waterboy. His delivery of Gatorade to his teammates should not be ignored, each 20oz ice cold hydrating squeeze could determine if we repeat as division champs or if we run outta gas

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For whatever it is worth Logan Thomas said AGG had a good OTA and mini-camp.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also wanted to mention that AGG has some great hands this camp. He could be an all time great waterboy. His delivery of Gatorade to his teammates should not be ignored, each 20oz ice cold hydrating squeeze could determine if we repeat as division champs or if we run outta gas
i want some of that " high quality H2O " in my best adam sandler

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For whatever it is worth Logan Thomas said AGG had a good OTA and mini-camp.
and if he did , and he wins the job because of his work onthe field and not his draft status then i am ok with it . what ticks me off is all these proclamations that he is the next coming and his draft status out weighs PROVEN on field ability like Cam Sims actually showed . its cam sims job to lose and its between AGG and harmon (who also has PROVEN NFL production ) to beat each other out based on production in TC and the preseason not who drafted whom and whose draft status is higher .

now this is directed at you know who sportster not you

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if he did , and he wins the job because of his work onthe field and not his draft status then i am ok with it . what ticks me off is all these proclamations that he is the next coming and his draft status out weighs PROVEN on field ability like Cam Sims actually showed . its cam sims job to lose and its between AGG and harmon (who also has PROVEN NFL production ) to beat each other out based on production in TC and the preseason not who drafted whom and whose draft status is higher .

Is AGG practice squad eligible?

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, i give AGG a hard time when a few folks think he could be a starter or featured in 3WR sets this year.
Not impossible, just unlikely.
What's so bad about a guy not working out here, but maybe somewhere else?
I'm already excited about milne in a couple years, AGG could get a deal with Gatorade in August.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every player should earn his position on the field.