• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's worse?

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing though with the move to Santa Clara you will not see near as much violence,this crowd is the silicon valley types and the wine sippers and security will be out the ying yang.

49ers-tailgate-o.gif

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, violence in Oakland and SF at these games are both really terrible and it's pretty unfortunate. I've been to the new SC stadium only once but it was noticeabally better in the violence department at least. Not sure why the NFL even scheduled this game when they had an easy out this season since the Raiders had a "home" game in London. They could have easily just made this game there to avoid what should be a terrible game in this regard.

I don't understand the mentality that goes with some of these fans, and it is for sure more evident in the Bay Area. People just go looking to fight, and then alcohol adds to the fire. Then of course people who hate that kind of shit don't want to go to the games and then more people looking to fight go. It's definitely a weird culture involved (although I hope people do realize it is a fragment of a fragment of the fans that actually go. Most are just normal fans).

If there is one good thing to come out of the new SC stadium it's that security is heightened and it for sure didn't have the same "I feel unsafe" feel that so many people have when going to O.Co or Candlestick.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, violence in Oakland and SF at these games are both really terrible and it's pretty unfortunate. I've been to the new SC stadium only once but it was noticeabally better in the violence department at least. Not sure why the NFL even scheduled this game when they had an easy out this season since the Raiders had a "home" game in London. They could have easily just made this game there to avoid what should be a terrible game in this regard.

I don't understand the mentality that goes with some of these fans, and it is for sure more evident in the Bay Area. People just go looking to fight, and then alcohol adds to the fire. Then of course people who hate that kind of shit don't want to go to the games and then more people looking to fight go. It's definitely a weird culture involved (although I hope people do realize it is a fragment of a fragment of the fans that actually go. Most are just normal fans).

If there is one good thing to come out of the new SC stadium it's that security is heightened and it for sure didn't have the same "I feel unsafe" feel that so many people have when going to O.Co or Candlestick.

It's always the few percent that cause problems the majority are fans who wish to enjoy a game maybe with a little banter here and there,i went to Manchester united game against Chelsea with a friend from Ireland and another from Norway,you want to talk about brawls lol,all the English met up at bars down the street and the Irish Chelsea fans met up at bars two blocks over,what a mess.

By the way many Hawk fans are not commenting on the old Kingdome trust me there was a many of brawls there, i recall the Beer Night fiasco and fire when they did the "Death of Disco" thing,i used to go to games a lot in the 80's and even got into a few scuffles outside of Mariner games..

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the bay is worse.