• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's worse?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bay Area with 49ers and Raiders? or New Jersey with Giants and Jets?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta be the two NY teams.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many home wins has there been in the Meadowlands this year?

Steelers lost there. But the Giants haven't won any games in a couple months. I don't even want to bother looking it up.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants have a better offense than 49ers and Jets have twice as many wins as Raiders?????

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicago Bears with Jay Cutler

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's worse at what? Stabbings, game play, beatings, :noidea:

This was my immediate question when I read the topic. I assumed the same as darken did and that there is no contest in who is worse (SC/Oak).
If its the matchup itself?... New Jersey vs. New Jersey is a decent matchup of really shitty teams. Santa Clara vs. Oakland is a matchup of an epicly bad team against a talented team with problems.... I don't think I'd want to watch either of them, but I'd lean towards #2.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For violent fans it's gotta be the Bay area. This is not a lie, the only time I've ever seen anything sketchy at Lambeau was after the playoff game last year when after the game I walked upon two Niner fans laying on the ground out cold. I felt bad because I assumed they were attacked by some drunken Packer fan, but it turned out that they were "friends" who knocked each other out. One of the guys dove at the other and clocked him, and then hit his head on the pavement.

This will always stick out for me because I've never believed other places were that bad, but the only two people I've ever seen beaten up at Lambeau were both Niner fans who fought each other... and everyone knows about the reputation of fans in that area. I should probably just be happy they didn't stab each other.

The Bay area teams and Philadelphia are probably the only places I'd even hesitate to travel to an away game... and I'd probably even go to Philly without much concern.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many home wins has there been in the Meadowlands this year?

Steelers lost there. But the Giants haven't won any games in a couple months. I don't even want to bother looking it up.

I believe 4.

Jets beat the Raiders and Steelers while Giants defeated the Falcons & another team that I can't remember

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do Bay Area fans always gotta stab each other?

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For violent fans it's gotta be the Bay area. This is not a lie, the only time I've ever seen anything sketchy at Lambeau was after the playoff game last year when after the game I walked upon two Niner fans laying on the ground out cold. I felt bad because I assumed they were attacked by some drunken Packer fan, but it turned out that they were "friends" who knocked each other out. One of the guys dove at the other and clocked him, and then hit his head on the pavement.

This will always stick out for me because I've never believed other places were that bad, but the only two people I've ever seen beaten up at Lambeau were both Niner fans who fought each other... and everyone knows about the reputation of fans in that area. I should probably just be happy they didn't stab each other.

The Bay area teams and Philadelphia are probably the only places I'd even hesitate to travel to an away game... and I'd probably even go to Philly without much concern.

And you have only seen s snippet of what the Niners fans are like,i lived in Palo Alto for a few years and went to many A's games,one night before the game was over myself and a few buddies bought a bottle and went up on the hill that overlooks the stadium as we were up there looking down it is a mad dash for the fans to get to their cars and hit the freeway as soon as possible to avoid the violence and the muggers waiting for the lone drunk to come by,Raiders fans get a bad rap some of the games look more like a festival than anything else and the food there at the many tailgates is top notch,Raiders fans invited us over to eat drink with them i had a good time at both the Raider games i went to.