• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who would you rather have mosart or Sony micheal.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which be would you rather own

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sony. Better long term prospect.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither. Mostert is a gym rat, SF has too many actual, real, better RB's, if any stay upright, they're all better.

Michel is utterly up in the air. Dude was one step away from horrid last year, team has no QB, no clue as to what BB and Joch McD will try offensively, and no matter what they do, the RB position with hoodie in charge is always a crap shoot. Personally I think Harris has a 50/50 shot at booting Michel off the team completely.

But if forced to choose, Michel, easily

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow some ugly choices between RBs from teams that really really believe in a full blown RBBC. Mostert looked a lot better then Micheal last season, but think Micheal has a better long term value. So Micheal but TBH don't know if there is a good choice here.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michel is utterly up in the air. Dude was one step away from horrid last year, team has no QB, no clue as to what BB and Joch McD will try offensively, and no matter what they do, the RB position with hoodie in charge is always a crap shoot. Personally I think Harris has a 50/50 shot at booting Michel off the team completely.

That's where you're wrong. Belichick is always a step ahead. He planned for Brady not to be here. McDaniels will run his offense just like he did with Stidham during the preseason last year. Why would he change it? BB doesn't do much of anything with the offense, he does get into the defense. Don't be surprised if the patriots draft AJ Dillon of BC.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's where you're wrong. Belichick is always a step ahead. He planned for Brady not to be here. McDaniels will run his offense just like he did with Stidham during the preseason last year. Why would he change it? BB doesn't do much of anything with the offense, he does get into the defense. Don't be surprised if the patriots draft AJ Dillon of BC.
Only thing wrong is assuming you know what Belechik will do...pretty sure if NFL coordinators can't figure it out week to week, year to year, Big Ken isnt gonna just come in and start throwing out "right and wrong" with any authority. And nothing they do in the draft surprises me, but we can only work with what we know right now

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would they draft aj Dillon? Also we're talking about pre season

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing wrong I assuming you know what Belechik will do...pretty sure if NFL coordinators can't figure it out week to week, year to year, Big Ken isnt gonna just come in and start throwing out "right and wrong" with any authority

I coached football for 44 years and have followed the Patriots since they were an original AFL team in 1960. Strangely enough, I've met Belichick, sat with him in his office and am one of the few people outside of the team and staff to have been allowed free roam in Coaches Row. I also spent a couple of hours in Nick Caserio's office. So I kinda have a bit more knowledge of Bill Belichick and the Patriots than the average Raider fan.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I coached football for 44 years and have followed the Patriots since they were an original AFL team in 1960. Strangely enough, I've met Belichick, sat with him in his office and am one of the few people outside of the team and staff to have been allowed free roam in Coaches Row. I also spent a couple of hours in Nick Caserio's office. So I kinda have a bit more knowledge of Bill Belichick and the Patriots than the average Raider fan.
And yet, for some reason, that gives me no faith. Matt Patricia doesn't know what he's gonna do, and surely he's had more access than you have. You wanna have a pissing contest all evening long, or just admit that you aren't part of BB's coaching staff day in and day out, and thus, don't know anything more than anyone else? Cuz outside of that, you ain't convincing me you know what he's doing

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet, for some reason, that gives me no faith. Matt Patricia doesn't know what he's gonna do, and surely he's had more access than you have. You wanna have a pissing contest all evening long, or just admit that you aren't part of BB's coaching staff day in and day out, and thus, don't know anything more than anyone else? Cuz outside of that, you ain't convincing me you know what he's doing

The BC connection has me kinda worried he's the RB we end up taking Dillon is a D'onta Foreman clone big guy that plays like a small guy. He has flashes of power, but far more often goes down to minimal contact or even runs out of bounds to avoid taking the hit :nono:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ Dillon is soft
Mehhh..I dunno. You are talking about Jordan Reed soft, becuase he won't play through boo boos? Or soft on the field..cuz soft players on the field don't carry 4 defenders six yards into the end zone at the end of a kind of long run..
Dude looks pretty legit to me, albeit strictly as a banger

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pats have

Sony Michel-1st round pick
Damien Harris-3rd round pick

Still have james white in his role
Burkhead,

bolden and devlin have their roles

where does ANOTHER RB. fit in

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The BC connection has me kinda worried he's the RB we end up taking Dillon is a D'onta Foreman clone big guy that plays like a small guy. He has flashes of power, but far more often goes down to minimal contact or even runs out of bounds to avoid taking the hit :nono:
That I did notice, even in the highlight reels. .but theres no doubt that power exists.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pats have

Sony Michel-1st round pick
Damien Harris-3rd round pick

Still have james white in his role
Burkhead,

bolden and devlin have their roles

where does ANOTHER RB. fit in
Where one or two, or more of those end up on the waiver wire. Much like Pitt...I think they shouldn't go with a RB..but, hey, they shouldn't have last year..but they did

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey @BigKen , I apologize for coming off like a dick, but dude, don't come in here throwing out "your wrong, I'm right" crap. You can have your opinion, and we can disagree and debate, reasonably, all day long. But nobody wants to have a rational discussion when the first words out of your mouth are basically a middle finger.
Take care

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where one or two, or more of those end up on the waiver wire. Much like Pitt...I think they shouldn't go with a RB..but, hey, they shouldn't have last year..but they did
waiver wire in real life or the fantasy wire?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
waiver wire in real life or the fantasy wire?
Lol real life. I think, IMHO, Rexy will be shown the door somewhat soon, likely following the draft. And IF they go with a decent rookie RB they like, either Harris or Michel, I could easily see getting the ax as well. I mean they didn't use Harris at all, and Michel was awful, if they feel they've got a replacement, stranger things have happened, especially with the Hoodie