• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who would you pick up?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 team league, Half PPR. There are several RB's floating around on the FA list in my league that could be useful if certain things were to happen. Would any of you drop Justin Jackson for any of the following?

Cam Akers
Chase Edmonds
Alex Mattison
Nyheim Hines
D'Andre Swift
Dobbins (who I had drafted and then dropped)
Jamaal Williams
Zack Moss
Malcolm Brown
Benny Snell

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 team league, Half PPR. There are several RB's floating around on the FA list in my league that could be useful if certain things were to happen. Would any of you drop Justin Jackson for any of the following?

Cam Akers
Chase Edmonds
Alex Mattison
Nyheim Hines
D'Andre Swift
Dobbins (who I had drafted and then dropped)
Jamaal Williams
Zack Moss
Malcolm Brown
Benny Snell
I like a few of the names on that list, but I don't know that I drop Jackson for any of them. I think guys like Akers, Edmonds, Swift, maybe Dobbins could have a lot of value in the 2nd half of the season.

Jackson has looked very solid in relief of Ekeler in the past, but with Kelley around, they may split carries.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like a few of the names on that list, but I don't know that I drop Jackson for any of them. I think guys like Akers, Edmonds, Swift, maybe Dobbins could have a lot of value in the 2nd half of the season.

Jackson has looked very solid in relief of Ekeler in the past, but with Kelley around, they may split carries.

Yeah, we're pretty much playing speculation lottery here.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I went with Mattison. He could be huge if Cook were to miss some games. Now my RB's are Kamara, Hunt, Gibson, Mostert, Murray, Mattison.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'd entertain finding a way to get Edmonds on my roster. Drake is sucking ass and they are only gonna stick with him for so long

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'd entertain finding a way to get Edmonds on my roster. Drake is sucking ass and they are only gonna stick with him for so long

Yeah, good point. Edmonds is like Kareem Hunt. Doing a lot on few touches.