• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins a championship first (post-surgery)?

Who wins a championship first (post-injury)?

• Kevin Durant

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Travis Frederick

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Yu Darvish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jimmy Garoppolo

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Carson Wentz

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Ryan Shazier

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's why I put him on the list...I figured he'd be some type of paid coach or "locker room motivator". Cool of the Steelers to put him on PUP, ensuring he'd get paid this year.
& he stays on the insurance. Pitt is a class act with Shazier.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
definitely wentz.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found a post where Handi said the Eagles training staff is doing a poor job, he didn't say the staff isn't training players.

PE1 needs to get his story straight before he throws the liar tag around.

Are you fucking kidding me dude. You’re calling Handi the honest one. He said the reason that Wentz got hurt is because our trainers suck which is fucking stupid. I didn’t mean that the trainers didn’t do anything but he said the reason Wentz got hurt is because the trainers didn’t know what they are doing. Again, we’ve argued a lot but if you are going to support Handi as an honest dude then I don’t know what to say. He claimed the medical staff sucked today and he said that before but he never said that once. The fuck out of here. Keep supporting Handi

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you fucking kidding me dude. You’re calling Handi the honest one. He said the reason that Wentz got hurt is because our trainers suck which is fucking stupid. I didn’t mean that the trainers didn’t do anything but he said the reason Wentz got hurt is because the trainers didn’t know what they are doing. Again, we’ve argued a lot but if you are going to support Handi as an honest dude then I don’t know what to say. He claimed the medical staff sucked today and he said that before but he never said that once. The fuck out of here. Keep supporting Handi

Well seeing how the TEAM is cleaning up, maybe Handy was right.

Looking at the available evidence I think you owe him an apology.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well seeing how the TEAM is cleaning up, maybe Handy was right.

Looking at the available evidence I think you owe him an apology.

Jesus Christ. You’ve turned into a complete troll too.
Handi said the reason Wentz got hurt is because our trainers don’t know what they are doing. I said that’s complete nonsense. Then a report comes out about our medical staff and he takes credit for that... which he never fucking said. Why are you going the dickhead route supporting the biggest troll and pathological liar on this board. He never said a thing about our medical staff.
If Lee gets hurt again and I said, “Lee got hurt because the Cowboys trainers suck and don’t know what they’re doing” you’d agree right?
Congratulations on aligning yourself with a pathological liar.

Show me where he said anything about our medical doctors... you can’t even though he claimed he said it.

Hopefully you know there’s a difference between a medical doctor and some guy who assists players lifting weights.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's why I put him on the list...I figured he'd be some type of paid coach or "locker room motivator". Cool of the Steelers to put him on PUP, ensuring he'd get paid this year.
There’s some little known stipulation within the CBA rules on PUP for a final year under contract that allows a team to continuously roll a player’s contract over. Don’t know how many times they can, but essentially the Steelers can keep Shazier under contract for the vet minimum (since they rolled his 5th year into a bonus last year minimizing his big base contract number). Now every time they roll his contract based on that PUP rule, they get to do it at the minimized base salary.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

boo hoo, get a Kleenex, sissy britches

you're just pissed cause I was right and other people agree with me and can REMEMBER what I said

you like to misremember shit and embellish to fit your narrative. a punk bitch, if you will.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Handi said the reason Wentz got hurt is because our trainers don’t know what they are doing. I said that’s complete nonsense. Then a report comes out about our medical staff and he takes credit for that... which he never fucking said. Why are you going the dickhead route supporting the biggest troll and pathological liar on this board. He never said a thing about our medical staff.
If Lee gets hurt again and I said, “Lee got hurt because the Cowboys trainers suck and don’t know what they’re doing” you’d agree right?

Show me where he said anything about our medical doctors... you can’t even though he claimed he said it.

Hopefully you know there’s a difference between a medical doctor and some guy who assists players lifting weights.

Did you read the article? Notice Head Trainer? Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Strenght and Conditioning fall under his watch?

The Eagles significantly altered their medical and training staff following their Super Bowl run in 2017, parting with head internist Gary Dorshimer, head physician Peter DeLuca and head trainer Chris Peduzzi, all of whom had been with the team for close to two decades

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you read the article? Notice Head Trainer? Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Strenght and Conditioning fall under his watch?

The Eagles significantly altered their medical and training staff following their Super Bowl run in 2017, parting with head internist Gary Dorshimer, head physician Peter DeLuca and head trainer Chris Peduzzi, all of whom had been with the team for close to two decades

It said it was amicable between the trainers but not med staff. But Handis post said “I told you the Medical Staff (Doctors) didn’t know what they were doing” and HE NEVER SAID THAT.

He said the reason Wentz got hurt is because the trainers didn’t know what they were doing which is complete nonsense. Now he’s trying to take credit for something he NEVER said and you’re running to the pathological liars defense.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrooooooonngggggggggggggggg

I specifically said that Wentz and medical staff downplayed his first injury, leaving out an additional injury that he had. The medical staff didn't fully disclose what was wrong, his training staff failed him, and I was right all along.

Too many people got hurt on the Eagles the last three years (called it) and that problem was addressed. Wentz will likely be poorly rehab'd and will probably reinjure himself very soon.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you want me to take the troll bait? Honestly, its pointless because he WILL never ever any any circumstances admit he is lying.
He NEVER said anything about our medical staff. He said our trainers were the reason Eagle players get hurt. Because you know... when Wentz dived into the endzone and one Ram player hits upper leg from one side while another Ram player hits his lower leg from the opposite side bending Wentz's knee sideways can all be cured before hand by working out differently. Suuuuuure.

And why did you rate his post "winner". Supporting the fucking complete liars these days?

Liar

Just be a man for once in your life and apologize. you were wrong, and I was right...once again.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It said it was amicable between the trainers but not med staff. But Handis post said “I told you the Medical Staff (Doctors) didn’t know what they were doing” and HE NEVER SAID THAT.

He said the reason Wentz got hurt is because the trainers didn’t know what they were doing which is complete nonsense. Now he’s trying to take credit for something he NEVER said and you’re running to the pathological liars defense.

"
The split with Stache was described as amicable, as the team viewed his as in an interim role while they looked to fill the position of full-time medical director"

FYI Stache wasn't the trainer he was the Interim Medical Director.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"
The split with Stache was described as amicable, as the team viewed his as in an interim role while they looked to fill the position of full-time medical director"

FYI Stache wasn't the trainer he was the Interim Medical Director.

My bad. Got that mixed up

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you want me to take the troll bait? Honestly, its pointless because he WILL never ever any any circumstances admit he is lying.
He NEVER said anything about our medical staff. He said our trainers were the reason Eagle players get hurt. Because you know... when Wentz dived into the endzone and one Ram player hits upper leg from one side while another Ram player hits his lower leg from the opposite side bending Wentz's knee sideways can all be cured before hand by working out differently. Suuuuuure.

And why did you rate his post "winner". Supporting the fucking complete liars these days?

Fake TOY liar