• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will win the NFC West this year?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the only probable outcome is Seattle finishing 1st. Their DVOA has been tops the past 2 years and I dont think enough has changed to fix that.

STL has more upside than ARI but has more things that could go wrong than just about any team in the NFL. SF has more upside than STL and ARI but more things that can go wrong than ARI. No point in trying to guess between the other 3 really

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clayton;5118728[B said:
]I think the only probable outcome is Seattle finishing 1st. [/B]Their DVOA has been tops the past 2 years and I dont think enough has changed to fix that.

STL has more upside than ARI but has more things that could go wrong than just about any team in the NFL. SF has more upside than STL and ARI but more things that can go wrong than ARI. No point in trying to guess between the other 3 really

SMDH. Only probable outcome? Pardon me if I disagree. Lot can happen during a season. Just saying...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cool, just what do you feel is the most likely out come?

Well as it's impossible to forecast health, game planning, luck, TOs and possible injuries to teams you will be facing, it's sort of hard to choose, when all the teams in the West have quite a few strengths.

Any given Sunday still remains the truism.

Honestly, I think the division will beat itself up. And that the Niners, Hawks and Arizona all have a pretty equal shot of taking the division. I'd put the Rams in there too, but Sam Bradford remains too much of a question mark for me.

While not much has changed for the Hawks In so far as who will be returning, the likelihood of a repeat seems slim, but primarily because it never seems to happen, at least in recent years. Maybe the Hawks will be the exception to the rule, they have the talent.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well as it's impossible to forecast health, game planning, luck, TOs and possible injuries to teams you will be facing, it's sort of hard to choose, when all the teams in the West have quite a few strengths.

Honestly, I think the division will beat itself up. And that the Niners, Hawks and Arizona all have a pretty equal shot of taking the division. I'd put the Rams in there too, but Sam Bradford remains too much of a question mark for me.

While not much has changed for the Hawks In so far as who will be returning, the likelihood of a repeat seems slim, but primarily because it never seems to happen, at least in recent years. Maybe the Hawks will be the exception to the rule, they have the talent.

It's been a while since we have seen a repeat, so to me the time is ripe. The Seahawks are set up nicely and to quote Russell Wilson, why not us? I really think it will happen, but I'm looking thru rose colored glasses I guess. How ever other then it just doesn't happen, I haven't seen a good reason to believe it won't happen.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't think it'll be Bradford that makes or breaks the Rams. The oline and the secondary are the two big spots that can make or break their year.

I had a detailed post about the division and people isolate one line because Seattle is the best team before factoring in luck and injuries. And schedule. Unless people figure out how to beat their cornerbacks

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So there is no outcome IYO that's more likely than any other as to who wins the division?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there is no outcome IYO that's more likely than any other as to who wins the division?

Tbh, I really do think the division is up for grabs, just like in the NFC East.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona will win this division and people won't know what hit em.

1) AZ
2) SEA
3) SF
4) STL

Hmmmmm.... Not sure if Palmer will give you guy's the consistency you will need to be on-top of the division... I think your D will be good, but will Palmer give you consistent play... That's the big question... Palmer can look so good at times and then your scratching your head with his decisions...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch and learn. We'll make a believer out of you yet.

Lol, Harold. Nice!

I already believe y'all have the talent to be contenders. And that you're a solid, optimistic, home team fan, Respect.

But your division does not resemble say, the Patriots division, where they've basically owned everybody there for a good while. You'll have a good old fashioned brawl on your hands. Should be entertaining to watch at the very least.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be one of the toughest divisions to predict... Each team within the division has some of the toughest schedules in the NFL.

I'll go with:

1. SF
2. SEA
3. AZ
4. STL

But it's a tossup...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
health always has a say but I think Seattle steps back a little this season and the 9'ers take the division crown

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
health always has a say but I think Seattle steps back a little this season and the 9'ers take the division crown
just as likely, the 9ers step back even more than seattle, I just dont see the 9ers being up there anymore...If I was betting money, I wouldn't bet a dollar on either of them winning the division.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just as likely, the 9ers step back even more than seattle, I just dont see the 9ers being up there anymore...If I was betting money, I wouldn't bet a dollar on either of them winning the division.

Funny but I would bet the farm that either one of those teams not only wins division but most likely SB too

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny but I would bet the farm that either one of those teams not only wins division but most likely SB too

This farm of your's... What kind of inventory we talkin here?