• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will win the NFC West this year?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus 10. Show the pic of you betting the farm Wizard. :agree:

Would be happy to if I had been stupid enough to make a claim about their season. I back my claims up. You? No chance. You are just another non interesting Internet troll with no class that lacks the balls to stand up like a man and support your own words.

You and the other idiot are not fooling anyone. Easy for people to tell when you clowns are trying to deflect to avoid facing the music for your own words.

Neither of you will get away with it.

:lol:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be happy to if I had been stupid enough to make a claim about their season. I back my claims up. You? No chance. You are just another non interesting Internet troll with no class that lacks the balls to stand up like a man and support your own words.

You and the other idiot are not fooling anyone. Easy for people to tell when you clowns are trying to deflect to avoid facing the music for your own words.

Neither of you will get away with it.

:lol:

Balls? Oh yeah, you are just loaded with them lmao. Reread your post. Tell ya what, no one on here wants to see us go at it, why don't you PM me from now on and we can square it up without ruining threads. That is, if you have the....balls. Otherwise, you can piss off Mate

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you would rather escalate this war on words to PM's? That is just spiteful. This is an internet forum. Its meant to debate and share point of views. How are the rest of us going to get any lols if your crazy remarks aren't out there for the rest of us to see?

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Man, for just winning the Super Bowl you Seahawk fans are really sensitive. As an OU fan you just have to laugh it off because it comes with the territory. People are always going to write you off or say another team is better simply bc they're either secretly jealous of your teams success or they just hate that your team is good and will be for a while. I'm a ram fan for obvious reasons and since this is an NFC west conversation I think the hawks will repeat the division but I dont think it will come easy. Considering the rams are suppose to be the weakest team in the west tells how grueling it's gonna be. I dont think it's a stretch to say that the cards and the rams could probably compete or win most divisions in the NFL so this should be fun.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Balls? Oh yeah, you are just loaded with them lmao. Reread your post. Tell ya what, no one on here wants to see us go at it, why don't you PM me from now on and we can square it up without ruining threads. That is, if you have the....balls. Otherwise, you can piss off Mate

Your internet tough-guy act is hilariously pathetic!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you would rather escalate this war on words to PM's? That is just spiteful. This is an internet forum. Its meant to debate and share point of views. How are the rest of us going to get any lols if your crazy remarks aren't out there for the rest of us to see?

That's a joke. There is no ''debate'' for guys like Wizard and Jake. They get their panties in a wad if anyone doesn't think the Seahawks are going undefeated and Russell Wilson is Joe Montana Jr. I'll debate the fact all day that the Seahawks are going to have a much tougher year this season and we'll see who's right in Jan. When it turns personal, it should go to PM, yeah

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You should see his PM's. Gold they are. Dude is one seriously pissed off person in real life. I'm sure his ex wife is happy she escaped. :whistle:

Seriously, what kind of issues do you have when you want to take things on a message board seriously and carry on a fight in PM's? I've heard anger management courses work wonders for some people. I'd highly advise he looks into it.

:suds:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should see his PM's. Gold they are. Dude is one seriously pissed off person in real life. I'm sure his ex wife is happy she escaped. :whistle:

Seriously, what kind of issues do you have when you want to take things on a message board seriously and carry on a fight in PM's? I've heard anger management courses work wonders for some people. I'd highly advise he looks into it.

:suds:

What a fucking coward:L

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tell everyone you want to carry on in private, but I'm the coward? :laugh3:

You make bold statements assuring us the Seahawks won't make the playoffs this year and then chicken out on proving you really believe that and make a bet on it, but I'm the coward? :lol:

Hate to tell you sport, but people see through your stupidity.

There is nothing to carry on. If you keep making stupid comments I'll keep on exposing you for the fraud you are. Really is that simple.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tell everyone you want to carry on in private, but I'm the coward? :laugh3:

You make bold statements assuring us the Seahawks won't make the playoffs this year and then chicken out on proving you really believe that and make a bet on it, but I'm the coward? :lol:

Hate to tell you sport, but people see through your stupidity.

There is nothing to carry on. If you keep making stupid comments I'll keep on exposing you for the fraud you are. Really is that simple.

I'll be glad to carry on talking about your one and done team. They aren't winning their division, and I will bet you a ban for either of us that they don't. You are big on talking about balls, chicken and being a coward. Now you can put up or shut up Bitch

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be glad to carry on talking about your one and done team. They aren't winning their division, and I will bet you a ban for either of us that they don't. You are big on talking about balls, chicken and being a coward. Now you can put up or shut up Bitch

So the guy who won't pony up on his words calls out others for not making bets on things they never said and just keeps doing it over and over again. :L

I never said they would win the division. Never once. I do think they have enough talent to do so, but it's entirely about injuries. How many and when. I've said that over and over. You are just not smart enough to get it.

Why on earth would I make a bet for something I don't believe in? You just make no sense. You have been given a chance to show you have balls and backup your stupidity and refuse to. No one is buying your BS.

As for putting up a site ban? Are you high? lol. You have figured out by now that I'm a mod on this site no? :L

Some people around here are seriously slllooooowwwwww.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the guy who won't pony up on his words calls out others for not making bets on things they never said and just keeps doing it over and over again. :L

I never said they would win the division. Never once. I do think they have enough talent to do so, but it's entirely about injuries. How many and when. I've said that over and over. You are just not smart enough to get it.

Why on earth would I make a bet for something I don't believe in? You just make no sense. You have been given a chance to show you have balls and backup your stupidity and refuse to. No one is buying your BS.

As for putting up a site ban? Are you high? lol. You have figured out by now that I'm a mod on this site no? :L

Some people around here are seriously slllooooowwwwww.

I'm telling you right now, Seattle finishes 3rd in their division. I don't want to go to a stupid money website, I have plenty. What I'd like to wager is not having to read your idiotic posts for a year. Take the bet or STFU

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny that you call others bitch, but you do nothing but bitch. Really pathetic!

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you right now, Seattle finishes 3rd in their division. I don't want to go to a stupid money website, I have plenty. What I'd like to wager is not having to read your idiotic posts for a year. Take the bet or STFU

Internet tough guys are pathetic. You claim to be 40 but you behave like a 12 year old. Grow up already.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is a moderator here. He's not going to make a bet that has him potentiall banned from here. That's silly. If you can't stand his posts then don't read them. It's that simple.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a moderator here. He's not going to make a bet that has him potentiall banned from here. That's silly. If you can't stand his posts then don't read them. It's that simple.

That's a better solution, both ways:suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a better solution, both ways:suds:

If you'd like directions on how to put people on ignore so you don't have to read any of their posts let one of us know.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wizard, Jake, don't waste your time with this troll. If he isn't flaming the Seahawks, he is most likely pleasuring himself in front of a Tony Romo poster. Wait, I forgot, he's 40. Make that a picture of Jerry Jones. <Shiver>

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wizard, Jake, don't waste your time with this troll. If he isn't flaming the Seahawks, he is most likely pleasuring himself in front of a Tony Romo poster. Wait, I forgot, he's 40. Make that a picture of Jerry Jones. <Shiver>

Typical class from Seahawk Nation. I understand your butthurt towards the Cowboys, 1 for 2 in Super Bowls looks like so much Gerbil Shit when stacked up against 5 for 8. The league will have your munchkin QB and drugged up D figured out this season, and the Seahawks will be back to being the Charmin of franchises