• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who will win the Heisman this season?

Who will win the Heisman this season?

• Bryce Young

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • CJ Stroud

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Caleb Williams

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Will Anderson Jr

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Bijan Robinson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dillon Gabriel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some other guy

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Heisman tater salad

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Self explanatory.

Vote and discuss.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No comments.....seriously?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put some other guy, because I'm hoping after the Gophers start out 12-0, Mo Ibrahim with one preseason AA nomination already, or our 6th year QB Tanner Morgan or maybe even our 6th year leading receiver Chris Autman-Bell could rise up to that level? Morgan's performances the last 2 years were not as good as 2019, but the OC from 2019 is back in Minnesota after 2 years away. He had two star WRs that year, so that may have been the key? With the OC back, maybe he'll have another great year if the receivers can stay healthy? But with the Gopher's schedule, they'll most likely have to go 12-0 for any of the players to get a look. But a 12-0 start could set them up for an 0-2 finish? Depending on how much the 12-0 record got them overrated, and how far they dropped after OSU pummeled them in the Conf Title game? lol. But you never know? With a 6th year QB, a preseason 1st Tm AA Center getting him the ball, a 6th year #1 WR, a healthy Mo Ibrahim, and graduate transfers from Notre Dame, Michigan and Clemson possibly filling up half the openings made by graduating seniors, a major injury free season could make this the best season of Gopher football in modern cfb history?

LOL. I'm mostly kidding. I mean it would be nice, but no way is that my prediction. Road games at MSU and PSU not to mention Fleck has never beaten Iowa? No, I'd take it for sure, but I'll be more than happy with just getting our first 10 win regular season in 100 years, 11 with a bowl game.

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will give it ti Shroud to appease the annoying tOSU fans after they craps the bed again this year.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The QBs will probably get most of the love, but if Smith-Njigba looks like he did without the other two first round receivers in last year's Rose Bowl he's gotta be in the mix. And speaking of those first round WRs none of them won the Belitnikoff award, which Addison won at Pitt. Now with Lincoln Riley offense and probably at least an equal QB he could be in the mix too. Dark horse for a WR to win the award, but if media starts talking about how it's time for a WR to win you never know what will happen.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stroud, followed by some other guy!!!!

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put 50 on will Shipley at 50-1. Their schedule is soft and their qb sucks.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The QBs will probably get most of the love, but if Smith-Njigba looks like he did without the other two first round receivers in last year's Rose Bowl he's gotta be in the mix. And speaking of those first round WRs none of them won the Belitnikoff award, which Addison won at Pitt. Now with Lincoln Riley offense and probably at least an equal QB he could be in the mix too. Dark horse for a WR to win the award, but if media starts talking about how it's time for a WR to win you never know what will happen.

Tough to win a best receiver award when you have two others with you that are just as good. Need to be a clear cut #1

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After week 1.....

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll say RB Jahmyr Gibbs ALABAMA
Not if he runs like he did against Utah St. His carries were low, but he only had 93 years. Even the QB had more yards on less carries. I want to believe this kid is something special, but I didnt see it on Saturday.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put some other guy, because I'm hoping after the Gophers start out 12-0, Mo Ibrahim with one preseason AA nomination already, or our 6th year QB Tanner Morgan or maybe even our 6th year leading receiver Chris Autman-Bell could rise up to that level? Morgan's performances the last 2 years were not as good as 2019, but the OC from 2019 is back in Minnesota after 2 years away. He had two star WRs that year, so that may have been the key? With the OC back, maybe he'll have another great year if the receivers can stay healthy? But with the Gopher's schedule, they'll most likely have to go 12-0 for any of the players to get a look. But a 12-0 start could set them up for an 0-2 finish? Depending on how much the 12-0 record got them overrated, and how far they dropped after OSU pummeled them in the Conf Title game? lol. But you never know? With a 6th year QB, a preseason 1st Tm AA Center getting him the ball, a 6th year #1 WR, a healthy Mo Ibrahim, and graduate transfers from Notre Dame, Michigan and Clemson possibly filling up half the openings made by graduating seniors, a major injury free season could make this the best season of Gopher football in modern cfb history?

LOL. I'm mostly kidding. I mean it would be nice, but no way is that my prediction. Road games at MSU and PSU not to mention Fleck has never beaten Iowa?

Update, Chris Autman-Bell is out for the season and Morgan has not looked spectacular and will not, at least not with consistency, with how good our rushing game is, so I'll just limit my choice to Mo Ibrahim.

He's #1 in Rushing TDs and #2 in Yards Rushing with a nice yards per rush average, all while never touching the ball for the last 1/3rd of each of his 3 games so far. He had 100 yards rushing before the end of the 1st quarter of the game vs Colorado.

UMn's put up 938 yards rushing as a team with only 46 of those yards being QBs.

Mo and the 3rd stringer Bryce Williams combined average over 200 a game and Bryce rarely played in the 4th quarters either.