• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will Seattle play in the SB?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am definitely a "non-seattle fan". My thread was started with all seriousness. Who's gonna beat seattle and play in the SB? The seahawks are still far and away the best NFC team. NE is far and away the best AFC team. Both teams have racked up home field this post-season. They will be the SB reps IMO.

Why all the defensive replies? Why all the panty wadding?

Seattle has struggled on offense in many of these recent games in their winning streak. Dallas fans are dead sure they will win and be in the SB. Just ask them. Several saying they are going to stomp Seattle so they believe its a done deal they beat Detroit and GB.

I'd probably buy your assertion that you are really of this mindset if you hadn't also said your brother had a Seahawks fan next to him in a bar that said it would be Seattle vs GB or Dallas in the SB. Sort of betrays that a little.

All good. Trolling is the norm up here and doing it to Seattle fans is a sport recently.

I really like the odds for Seattle to beat the winner of Carolina/Arizona. After that it's going to be a bitch of a game no matter who gets in. No freaking way is this an easy road to the SB.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle has struggled on offense in many of these recent games in their winning streak. Dallas fans are dead sure they will win and be in the SB. Just ask them. Several saying they are going to stomp Seattle so they believe its a done deal they beat Detroit and GB.

I'd probably buy your assertion that you are really of this mindset if you hadn't also said your brother had a Seahawks fan next to him in a bar that said it would be Seattle vs GB or Dallas in the SB. Sort of betrays that a little.

All good. Trolling is the norm up here and doing it to Seattle fans is a sport recently.

I really like the odds for Seattle to beat the winner of Carolina/Arizona. After that it's going to be a bitch of a game no matter who gets in. No freaking way is this an easy road to the SB.

okay, so i didn't know his posting history.

if he was starting it to instigate stupidity, then fuck him and all of the infants he got to post in here taking a shit on my team for no reason whatsoever.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its because of guys like bksballer who chime in and imply that this is yet another thread stared by a Seahawk fan, even though bksballer KNOWs it was started by someone else. No problem with your post, just trolls.

Hey bskballer, I think Seattle has a good chance to make it to the SB this year, and I also see there is a chance they could get beat at home.
Did I say they could get beat at home?
or did I say they have a good chance to make it to the SB?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its because of guys like bksballer who chime in and imply that this is yet another thread stared by a Seahawk fan, even though bksballer KNOWs it was started by someone else. No problem with your post, just trolls.

Hey bskballer, I think Seattle has a good chance to make it to the SB this year, and I also see there is a chance they could get beat at home.
Did I say they could get beat at home?
or did I say they have a good chance to make it to the SB?

:L

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the COWBOYS

But they are a nightmare matchup for Seattle. I think Dallas can beat them and curbstomp them as well in Seattle.

Seattle needs to hope that Dallas gags in the early rounds (which is not impossible).

And New England better worry about Baltimore. That team has zero fear of playing a playoff game in NE.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE do know one thing.... Elite defenses almost always beat out elite offenses ...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE do know one thing.... Elite defenses almost always beat out elite offenses ...

The problem with facing Dallas this year is their defense has improved as well.

I don't buy GB's defense, but with a difference maker like Rodgers on the field it's hard to count them out before they fall. Detroit has a defense, albeit an inconsistent one. Too bad their offensive line sucks so bad that a quality D will fucking destroy them though.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure what one post has to do with the other. I hate the seahawks. Always have. I've lived thru many an AFC West game with seattle since the mid 80's and my hate for your team is earned as is my dislike for the Raiders, Chargers and Chefs. I'm sure you have no love for the broncos. My post about the dumbfuck seattle fan in a bar is the same as my making a dumbfuck joke about a Nebraska fan.

Fact is, I respect what the Chickens have done the past couple years. I don't see them getting beat before the SB, but I hope I'm wrong.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My post about the dumbfuck seattle fan in a bar is the same as my making a dumbfuck joke about a Nebraska fan.

They have earned the dumb fuck label.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love a Dallas/Seattle rematch... I'd like to see what our healthy D can do against them this time around...

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the hate in this thread!

Making my day even better!!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the COWBOYS

But they are a nightmare matchup for Seattle. I think Dallas can beat them and curbstomp them as well in Seattle.

Seattle needs to hope that Dallas gags in the early rounds (which is not impossible).

And New England better worry about Baltimore. That team has zero fear of playing a playoff game in NE.

No one curb stomps Seattle with that defense... Especially the level there playing at now...

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas is probably the toughest matchup for Seattle. Fortunately the Cowboys would have to go through Detroit, and then @ Green Bay just to make the rematch possible.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle will obviously rep the NFC (I've read all the threads here). Who will they play? From reading all the threads here, I'm going to say the Pats.

Seahawks vs Patriots in SB XVXXIIVIIIIILV7

They will play the Cowboys! :yahoo: