• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will Seattle play in the SB?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiz couldn't have met some of his Seahawks fans who are destroying posters if they dare suggest Seattle can possibly lose at home

Post quotes or GTFO.

The goal of every team is to win their division. Getting a high seed is a bonus. Seattle happened to once again get that coveted 1st seed. Why wouldn't their fans be happier about that than had they backed in as a wild card? Where in that happiness is the assumption that the SB is a lock? You like your teams chances more at home and getting that HFA is huge. NO ONE is saying that means they can't lose.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I consider the Seahawks favorites to go to the Superbowl, but I don't see as a certainty. Dallas' very good O-line could make things very tough on our defense.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post quotes or GTFO.

The goal of every team is to win their division. Getting a high seed is a bonus. Seattle happened to once again get that coveted 1st seed. Why wouldn't their fans be happier about that than had they backed in as a wild card? Where in that happiness is the assumption that the SB is a lock? You like your teams chances more at home and getting that HFA is huge. NO ONE is saying that means they can't lose.

Lol, no one's gonna go get past quotes. We been here all season, we're not all new. Your team walked the walk.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll ask again.

What is the issue with suggesting that it is possible for Seattle to lose at home?

No problem with that. Is it OK for us to disagree. I get the feeling we are scum for disagreeing, how dare we feel the Seahawks could go...all..the...way..again.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle will obviously rep the NFC (I've read all the threads here). Who will they play? From reading all the threads here, I'm going to say the Pats.

Seahawks vs Patriots in SB XVXXIIVIIIIILV7
Cowboys versus Pats in my opinion.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem with that. Is it OK for us to disagree. I get the feeling we are scum for disagreeing, how dare we feel the Seahawks could go...all..the...way..again.

It's ok to disagree for actual football reasons.

Disagreeing because Seattle supposedly never lose at home (even though they have not gone unbeaten at home in the last 2 years) is another issue

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Disagreeing because Seattle supposedly never lose at home (even though they have not gone unbeaten at home in the last 2 years) is another issue

Bskballer please quote who ever said the Seahawks never lose at home. This is a classic example of a poster putting words in our mouth. Please stop.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll ask again.

What is the issue with suggesting that it is possible for Seattle to lose at home?
I addressed this in the other thread and you chose to ignore the logical explanation and continue your own delusional reality.

You need help

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FTR, Nobody is going to beat either Seattle or NE at home in the playoffs

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle will obviously rep the NFC (I've read all the threads here). Who will they play? From reading all the threads here, I'm going to say the Pats.

Seahawks vs Patriots in SB XVXXIIVIIIIILV7

LOL yeah uh huh... Let's play the games first.. :gaah:

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just give it up dude. We all know your plan is to bait Seattle posters.

We disagree in ANY way and you go off again whining about us.
Then a SF fan comes along and mentions suicide, rain, and past history.
Then a Steeler fans chimes in with SB XL, and asks why we keep bringing it up.
Then a Cowboy fan enters and throws out seahags and seapukes.
Then some NE fan agrees, and states 'worst group of posters' on the board and insecure.

Most of the previous posters have gone away, but YOU, bksballer, while trying hard to hide the obvious Seattle baiting, are our 'relatively new' troll that tries to get under our skin with EVERY post mentioning Seattle. Then a few more Cowboy trolls join and it starts all over again.

Don't care, it just shows how popular and hated the Seahawks are, at the same time. That's a good thing. Bring it on, but quit fucking telling me and other Seattle posters what we are supposed to post.:suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bskballer please quote who ever said the Seahawks never lose at home. This is a classic example of a poster putting words in our mouth. Please stop.

That's all he does anymore. Puts words in people's mouths and then suggest it is said by all of our fans.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no seahawks fan, or by extension seattle sports fan, counts their chickens before they're hatched.

nobody on the east coast understands this because of their moronic and childish senses of entitlement, so of course the usual suspects on here say their stupid shit in this thread started by a non-seattle fan.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am definitely a "non-seattle fan". My thread was started with all seriousness. Who's gonna beat seattle and play in the SB? The seahawks are still far and away the best NFC team. NE is far and away the best AFC team. Both teams have racked up home field this post-season. They will be the SB reps IMO.

Why all the defensive replies? Why all the panty wadding?

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am definitely a "non-seattle fan". My thread was started with all seriousness. Who's gonna beat seattle and play in the SB? The seahawks are still far and away the best NFC team. NE is far and away the best AFC team. Both teams have racked up home field this post-season. They will be the SB reps IMO.

Why all the defensive replies? Why all the panty wadding?

i wasn't attacking you at all

your OP seemed completely forthright, and i don't think you were instigating. if anything, i appreciate your perspective because you're not a seattle fan. i don't know your posting history, but i take you at your word.

it doesn't take much to get the talking heads on here going, though