• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

who will be this years brennan /mason award winner

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THis award goes to the most hyped borderline redskin

the rules are simple you must be a late round pick (5th or lower ) or a UDRFA that has been picked up within the last 3 drafts

the hypers are

Aldrick robinsom
Skye dawson
Chase Minnifield
brandon jenkins
melvin burdette
will compton
tom compton
adam gettis
chris thompson
jawan jamison
write in

mine would be robinson :suds:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robinson has looked good in camp. But so did Taylor Jacobs. He's already done more when it matters than Jacobs ever did though.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robinson has looked good in camp. But so did Taylor Jacobs. He's already done more when it matters than Jacobs ever did though.

Forgot all about that guy. Just a sad reminder of the Spurrier days & all of the bums he brought in with him from the Univ of Florida.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll stick with Desmond Briscoe and Richard Crawford. Both will play nobodies and put up good numbers and we will think that makes them great.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll stick with Desmond Briscoe and Richard Crawford. Both will play nobodies and put up good numbers and we will think that makes them great.

Briscoe has the tools, but hes a one trick pony right now. Only way he makes roster is if he beats out Hank or Moss. And I dont think Moss is going any place. Briscoe COULD be a redzone threat, but we need a complete WR and with the needs in the secondary.. I dont see us carrying seven or eight WRs as we have the past two seasons.