• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who or what duo will replace Gregory?

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greg McMullen has the other side locked down.

I really like all four of the DTs, I see no difference in any of them. Plus, addition of the Davis Twins is pretty exciting.

Who can replace Randy Gregory?

Gangwish - uh, well, he was a nice filler for a play or two, but he never showed anything. But he did run around and get excited.

Keels - My highest hope. But I cannot remember if he was injured, played, or what. I am pretty sure he was in the bowl game.

AJ Natter - I was very high on him when he was an incoming freshman. Maybe he needs more strength and the new strength coach can do it. AJ was a force in Wisconsin High School play.

Freedom Akinmoladun - Was a tight end, supposed to be pretty good. Changed positions because Nebraska needs help there? A complete mystery.

Daishon Neal - incoming freshman. Tall, real tall which could pose problems for opposing QBs. But is he still growing? I don't think he is enough of a freak to start as an 18 year old.

A Davis Twin? I know they are DTs, but maybe one has

Others - ???

Different Topics

Linebackers - OMG except for Michael Rose is there anyone that has you excited?

Defensive Backs - another strong DB backfield if you ask me. Gerry is a stud. If Leroy Alexander plays like he did, he has superior ball hawking ability(you can't teach that) strong. Very strong. Byerson Cockrell, Kalu, Boaz Joseph, Keiron Williams, add in Eric Lee a very good d backfield.

Another off-topic

I am finished with winter. I am sick of it being zero(or below every morning in March

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, let's go with the wild card.

giphy.gif

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Replace? I'm only the only one who thinks he is overrated? I'm baffled at the talk of him being a top 10 pick. The guy was hurt half the season and played half ass. Give me a walk on from Wood River with a motor and some heart

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Replace? I'm only the only one who thinks he is overrated? I'm baffled at the talk of him being a top 10 pick. The guy was hurt half the season and played half ass. Give me a walk on from Wood River with a motor and some heart

Absolutely agree on the effort part. I got sick and tired of him being "hurt" one play, getting carted off, and then returning 2 plays later as if nothing happened.

The guy is a beast freak athlete and made some of the best plays I've ever seen at Nebraska. He was also very humble with the media. I liked all that about him.

A big part of me thinks the NFL is just where he is supposed to be and will be more successful. He just wasn't 110% in to being a Husker it seemed to me.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keels or stoltenberg.

keels was a pretty high recruit if I remember right, probably didnt' like Bo's system of playing patty cake so didn't practice hard and didn't see game time. Banker's going with an attacking style so I think he'll blossom.

heard stoltenberg was pretty good on scout team last year, so he may make the jump.

gangwish is an adequate sub, thought he did decent in run stopping, but just doesnt' have any pass rush ability.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Gangwish did a great job when he was on the field for Gregory.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newell coming off RS could be a factor also, if they put him at end that is. If coach Kaz couldn't get Keels head out of his ass I have little hope for him. I don't think the coaches have any idea at this point either and I could see it playing out until the end of fall camp

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be tough to find someone who limps around the field half the time.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rg was protecting himself last year blame that on pre draft in from espn by end of his first season they already were saying top 5. so last season he wasn't trying to bust ass to prove anything just simply stay healthy for the combine

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keels or stoltenberg.

keels was a pretty high recruit if I remember right, probably didnt' like Bo's system of playing patty cake so didn't practice hard and didn't see game time. Banker's going with an attacking style so I think he'll blossom.

heard stoltenberg was pretty good on scout team last year, so he may make the jump.

gangwish is an adequate sub, thought he did decent in run stopping, but just doesnt' have any pass rush ability.

The patty cake system of defense was there to mask the horrible strength side of things and sech. :nod: