• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is the worst NFL hire so far?

I said....who is the worst NFL hire

• Fangio

• Lafluer

• Gase

• Arians

• Kingsbury

• Kitchens

• Marvin Lewis

Results are only viewable after voting.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely Kingsbury. Just found out they hired Vance Joseph as DC.

What is the best strategy for a young coach lacking in NFL experience? Get him coordinators that also lack experience.

Just call them the Arizona Dumpster Fires.

Poor Larry Fitzgerald. He deserves so much better.
I feel so bad for that happy multi-millionaire.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kingsbury by a mile. They are all fine hires by me, Dallas gets to keep Kris Richard another year. Can't believe Kingsbury got a job and not Richard. Kingsbury had Mahomes at Texas Tech and all he proved as a HC is that he could beat Kansas

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to pile on Kingsbury here, but I think that it's a little early for him to be a professional head coach.

His offensive philosophy is something that many teams are trying to emulate right now. So I could have definitely seen him getting an OC job and working his way up in a year or two.

But him being handed the reigns is a risky move for AZ and it really all depends on if Rosen is as good as he thinks he is. He is a guy who could either make a coach look great or derail his career completely.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kingsbury by a mile. They are all fine hires by me, Dallas gets to keep Kris Richard another year. Can't believe Kingsbury got a job and not Richard. Kingsbury had Mahomes at Texas Tech and all he proved as a HC is that he could beat Kansas
Still have the Dolphins snooping around for Richard, hopefully they do go with Flores.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were saying both guys are still in play but their preference is Flores. It might depend on which guy exits the play-offs first. You never know.
I think the 1st available will get the job. I will pull real hard for a Pat's loss, along with a Dallas win.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
might want to let them coach a few games before u condemn them
just ask ian oconnor

A New York sports writer looks back on writing ‘Patriots will regret hiring Belichick’
"It was my version of Pete Carroll throwing the ball at the goal line."

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the 1st available will get the job. I will pull real hard for a Pat's loss, along with a Dallas win.
Rappaport just said it's pretty much a done deal for Flores and that in all likelihood, Marinelli will step down and Richard will be the Boys full time DC next season. Fwiw.
I did pick the Chargers and Cowboys to win this week so I may have jinxed you. Hope not buddy.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuz he got an extension, and should have been looking for another job, for like the last 7 years.
He got fired, he didn't get an extension. He got an extension last year.