• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is: Mariners Next Executive

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I watched almost all of his appearances on Jeopardy and he blew me away. I almost began to wonder if he knew the questions before the game even started.

I don't really have any strong opinion on if he should get a role, but it could be an interesting proposition in an assistant role. He's a human encyclopedia and clearly consumes knowledge like a sponge.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched almost all of his appearances on Jeopardy and he blew me away. I almost began to wonder if he knew the questions before the game even started.

I don't really have any strong opinion on if he should get a role, but it could be an interesting proposition in an assistant role. He's a human encyclopedia and clearly consumes knowledge like a sponge.

I didn't follow him but I thought I heard somewhere he was a sports better or something along those lines. So I know he knows the game and is as smart as they come. I say go for it.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't follow him but I thought I heard somewhere he was a sports better or something along those lines. So I know he knows the game and is as smart as they come. I say go for it.

Yeah that was his background. He apparently made a living off of sports gambling and was well known around Vegas. They never specified which sport he gambled on though. Man I spend a lot of time reading non-fiction in my free time I always do great at trivia, but man he blew me away. I'm old for my age so I always watch Jeopardy and I've never seen anything like him.