• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who are your teams top FA Targets this off-season?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
meh, met Fred Belitnikoff once way back. but who cares about the Raiders...?
I do...I got the best Raider meet story

I already owned a small Raider helmet replica signed by Ken Stabler (bought it for my wife). One day my business partner informs me that Dave Casper is coming to our office to try to sell us insurance (which is what he does now, the old times players did not make a ton of money). I met him, bought some term life, and then made him sign the other side of the helmet. He was slightly annoyed I think but had to make the sale LOL

This was like 13-14 years ago

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I

I do...I got the best Raider meet story

I already owned a small Raider helmet replica signed by Ken Stabler (bought it for my wife). One day my business partner informs me that Dave Casper is coming to our office to try to sell us insurance (which is what he does now, the old times players did not make a ton of money). I met him, bought some term life, and then made him sign the other side of the helmet. He was slightly annoyed I think but had to make the sale LOL

This was like 13-14 years ago

I never met him, but people used to mistake me for Todd Christensen when I was in my late 20's, early 30's.

One guy was so convinced that I actually just signed an autograph for him so he'd leave me alone. lol

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree that McGee isn't necessarily needed, but I believe he still has a year left. I'll be shocked if KCP doesn't opt in. Same with Rondo. As for Green, his shooting has been off (although he has hit some big shots) but his defense is good and that's where his real value is, imo. I think he just needs to be smarter about when to shoot. He'll be off, but keep shooting, which to an extent is fine. But there's a point where you have to say "Shots not falling tonight" and concentrate on defense. He's a role player, so he needs to understand that the Lakers don't need him to try to "shoot himself out of a slump".

The main thing they need, imo is someone who can consistently hit from the outside.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Kuz. I think he's definitely earned being kept, is still young enough to improve , but he's also raised his trade value.
We really needed Green's defense since Bradley opted out.....

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have said all Wolves dollars will go to retaining Beasley, but who knows with his gun issues now.

Not a free agent, but would love to trade for Miles Turner. Actual rim protection, and versatile enough offensively to not crowd Towns.
If anyone on here knows any damn thing at all about Pacers basketball, they'd know that Kevin Pritchard will not make a trade just for the point of making a trade.

That being said, I'm sure he'd be willing to field offers for Turner.

As a Pacers fan, I want Jarrett Culver, James Johnson expiring contract, and a future 2nd round pick for Myles.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone on here knows any damn thing at all about Pacers basketball, they'd know that Kevin Pritchard will not make a trade just for the point of making a trade.

That being said, I'm sure he'd be willing to field offers for Turner.

As a Pacers fan, I want Jarrett Culver, James Johnson expiring contract, and a future 2nd round pick for Myles.
Why would anyone want to know anything about Pacers basketball? :noidea: