• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Are Blake Griffin, Hasheem Thabeet, James Harden, Tyreke Evans, Ricky Rubio and Jonny Flynn

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we will re-create this thread 6-7 years from now about Trae Young, the Cavs, and the 3-4 'ships him and LeBron ahve won together ;)

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonny Flynn will always hold a special place in my heart.

I mean I really to this day have no idea why the Wolves opted for Flynn. He wasn't even a good pairing with Rubio. Steph would have been ideal because people weren't even sure if he was a PG. They knew he could put the ball in the hole and weren't sure who he could guard. Rubio was getting Jason Kidd comparisons, including him being able defend. It didn't make any sense at all.

I was resigned to the Warriors drafting Jordan Hill.

The fun part in all of this is that Kahn and Mchale made so many bad choices that this one barely stands out.

Another fun thing to think about, if the Wolves Take Curry is he out of the league? Curry had significant injury issues that got corrected when the Warriors medical staff changed certain aspects of Curry's movement. If he is on the Wolves do they make the same changes? seems unlikely.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@moxie , get in here quick, these guys are puttin' out!

Rainbows, that is
I'M HERE! I'M HERE!! WHAT'D I MISS?!!

6RmjGw.gif