• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who all is going to the Cowboys game?

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have fun. I'll be watching this one on tv back here in the homeland. First game I haven't attended since the Carolina game.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to go but alas I will be watching it at Chez Flyerhawk.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love how national media doesn't really give the Hawks a shot in this game... They want so badly for the Cowboys to be relevant again... Hope these guys show the Cowboys that they're not ready for the next step...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love how national media doesn't really give the Hawks a shot in this game... They want so badly for the Cowboys to be relevant again... Hope these guys show the Cowboys that they're not ready for the next step...
I haven't heard much from the national media on this one. The only picks I've seen so far outside of local stuff is Sean O'Hara and Wilbon. Both went Hawks.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't heard much from the national media on this one. The only picks I've seen so far outside of local stuff is Sean O'Hara and Wilbon. Both went Hawks.

I was watching "Get Up"; "First Take"; "NFL Live" and they are all humping the leg of the Cowboys... All but Stephen A Smith

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching "Get Up"; "First Take"; "NFL Live" and they are all humping the leg of the Cowboys... All but Stephen A Smith
Well I'm sure Skip Clueless is going with his Cowboys. He also thinks Dak had a better season than Russell, so that gauges his credibility pretty well....

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm sure Skip Clueless is going with his Cowboys. He also thinks Dak had a better season than Russell, so that gauges his credibility pretty well....

Yeah,Brock and Salk brought that up today... Skip isn't worth discussing... He's just a desperate journalist at the end of his career...

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
skip bayless is a school yard debater, focuses so much on stats and not on what we can actually see.

cowherd had a good take on russell v. dak.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From Espn

(5) Seahawks at (4) Cowboys: 8:15 p.m. ET, Fox
Point spread: DAL -2.5 | Matchup quality: 68.9 (of 100)

Everybody knows the Cowboys like to run the ball, but the Seahawks really like to run the ball. Seattle's 2,560 regular-season rushing yards led the NFL and made the Cowboys' 1,963 (still a top-10 number) look pedestrian. Seattle is even averaging 2.77 rushing yards per carry before first contact, which is better than the 2.65 Dallas and its vaunted offensive line put up. Ezekiel Elliott comes in rested, though, and the Cowboys were 7-1 at home this season while Seattle was 4-4 on the road. -- Graziano

FPI win projection: DAL, 57.3 percent. The Cowboys are the favorites in this game, according to FPI, and their play at home this season has something to do with it. Dallas ranked in the top 10 in both offensive (ninth) and defensive (seventh) efficiency in home games this season. The Cowboys also ranked in the top 10 in opponent Total QBR at home this season (50.3), though Russell Wilson actually had a higher QBR on the road (67.4) than at home (63.7).

Matchup to watch: Dak Prescott vs. Seattle's third-down pass rush. The Seahawks registered the lowest blitz rate of any defense in the league this season, but this unit led the NFL with 27 third-down sacks. This is a combination of an athletic defensive front and a physical back seven who play with technique in the Seahawks' core coverages. Watch for Seattle to stick in its single-high safety looks while utilizing twist stunts on the defensive line to create pressure on Prescott. -- Bowen

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Betting nuggets: The Seahawks are 5-0 ATS with three outright wins in their past five games as an underdog. They face a Cowboys team that is 0-2 ATS in two home playoff games under Jason Garrett. -- Nelson

Officiating scouting report: Referee Walt Anderson's regular-season crew threw the second-most flags (17.7 per game), but penalties were not a problem for either team this season. However, Anderson did throw 10 flags for roughing the passer -- tied for third most in the league -- and the Cowboys were flagged five times for it during the regular season, tied for the third most. -- Seifert

Brady Henderson's pick: In two career games against the Seahawks (both losses), Prescott has thrown one touchdown pass to four interceptions, and his 52.9 passer rating is his worst against any opponent. The key for Seattle's defense against Prescott, according to Bobby Wagner, has been the pressure they've put on him. Seattle sacked Prescott five times in Week 3, and it had six sacks last week against Josh Rosen and Arizona. The Seahawks have won at least one game in all six of their playoff appearances under Pete Carroll. They'll make it 7-for-7 by getting to Prescott and forcing him into a costly mistake. Seahawks 21, Cowboys 20

Todd Archer's pick: If the Cowboys are to advance to the divisional round, they will need much more than what they've produced against the Seahawks recently. In losses to Seattle in 2015, 2017 and September of this season, the Cowboys have scored one touchdown in 33 drives. Still, in their past two games, they've scored touchdowns on five of their past seven red zone trips. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and New York Giants do not have defenses like Seattle, but the Cowboys believe they have some momentum offensively. Cowboys 23, Seahawks 16

Cowboys' win over Giants might not be meaningless after all ... Seahawks rely on a Polish kicker, Australian punter and Harvard grad