• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who’s watching?

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Mountaineers

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LETS GO!!!!!!!!

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down 7-0 after 1. Secondary looks lost without Norwood.

That hit may take McCoy out for the game

Kendall 1-9 1 yard passing.

3 and out to start the second

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making a first down was one of Neil’s goals

check

Trust The Climb

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This offence is painful to watch

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basketball season starts tomorrow

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goal line stand

Check

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One half done down 7-0

May have been one of the worst offensive performances ever.

I want Lowe

D line is single handedly keeping us in the game.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone said that we need to run more deep crossing routes. Guess they were right.

7-7

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish I had checked in last night another.

Brown really disappointed me last night by keeping Kendall in the game.

The guy has his throwing hand taped up like a prize fighter, cant throw the ball and Brown refuses to make the change when it was obviously needed.

Grow some balls Neal, there is no way that our backup QB’s are THAT bad, we have seen enough of both of them to know that.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We ran 2 post routes last night. Connected on 1 for a TD.

Neal let his team down last night when he failed to call TO before the FG attempt. Inexcusable...

Defense played well. Offense was atrocious.

AK just isn’t the guy...

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We ran 2 post routes last night. Connected on 1 for a TD.

Neal let his team down last night when he failed to call TO before the FG attempt. Inexcusable...

Defense played well. Offense was atrocious.

AK just isn’t the guy...
No, he isn't. But we've seen enough of JA to know he isn't either. So either TL gets some time or we have to wait for JD next yer. Pretty clear to me that JD will be able to step in and claim the starting job next year. Unless HCNB brings in someone else.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he isn't. But we've seen enough of JA to know he isn't either. So either TL gets some time or we have to wait for JD next yer. Pretty clear to me that JD will be able to step in and claim the starting job next year. Unless HCNB brings in someone else.

JD can play these last 4 games and keep the Redshirt correct?

If so, we may see him soon.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it a prerequisite to become Head Coach at Wv that you are terrible at clock management and suck on special teams?...How does Brown not call time out and take penalty for for that field goal attempt..add to the fact it was going to be that kickers first attempt of his college career...:doh:

And who coaches Sinkfield to call for a fair catch at the 3 yard line?.......:L

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From CBS:
Yes, quarterback Austin Kendall is limited. But it's not just him. This team can't run the ball. It can't block. And the Mountaineers lead the Big 12 in dropped passes (19 coming into Thursday with another handful in this one). It's astonishing how bad this team is offensively, which makes how good its defense is all the more impressive.

Im not bitching about keeping JK in the game. Even with his bad hand, he was probably the best available. His best throws ended up in drops. Allison would not have avoided the rush and Lowe is more of a runner and we cannot run the ball with our line. Pass every play and chuck it up deep more often. Hoping we see Doedge get a start next week.

I am bitching about Campbell. He has 6 receptions this year 4 for touchdowns. I cannot see why he is not our top target.

Fundamentals are lacking all around. Too many penalties, bad snaps. Not getting the FG snap off in time or calling time out could have made for a different outcome. JK not paying attention and letting the snap go by him. Out of bounds hits. I was expecting sound fundamental football from HCNB. We did not see that and it contributed to our loss.

Overall, we hung with the #12 team in the country and had a chance to win. I like our Defense, I do not like our Offense.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From CBS:
Yes, quarterback Austin Kendall is limited. But it's not just him. This team can't run the ball. It can't block. And the Mountaineers lead the Big 12 in dropped passes (19 coming into Thursday with another handful in this one). It's astonishing how bad this team is offensively, which makes how good its defense is all the more impressive.

Im not bitching about keeping JK in the game. Even with his bad hand, he was probably the best available. His best throws ended up in drops. Allison would not have avoided the rush and Lowe is more of a runner and we cannot run the ball with our line. Pass every play and chuck it up deep more often. Hoping we see Doedge get a start next week.

I am bitching about Campbell. He has 6 receptions this year 4 for touchdowns. I cannot see why he is not our top target.

Fundamentals are lacking all around. Too many penalties, bad snaps. Not getting the FG snap off in time or calling time out could have made for a different outcome. JK not paying attention and letting the snap go by him. Out of bounds hits. I was expecting sound fundamental football from HCNB. We did not see that and it contributed to our loss.

Overall, we hung with the #12 team in the country and had a chance to win. I like our Defense, I do not like our Offense.

So think about that for a moment...yes arm chair QB time...you have a freshman center and you try a Wildcat package fir the first time on the road?..:crazy:

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it a prerequisite to become Head Coach at Wv that you are terrible at clock management and suck on special teams?...How does Brown not call time out and take penalty for for that field goal attempt..add to the fact it was going to be that kickers first attempt of his college career...:doh:

And who coaches Sinkfield to call for a fair catch at the 3 yard line?.......:L
Other than those two mistakes... I thought Special teams played REALLY well but, those two mistakes.... oh boy.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From CBS:

That snap past Kendall was on the center/WR’s and possibly... an illegal move by a BU LB, not QB1.

Snap count was on the QB clap, just before snap and after 1st QB clap a WR was clapping trying to get another WR lined up correctly and then, a Baylor LB clapped his hands either signaling a teammate OR to simulate our QB clap which is a penalty if the officials deem it so. Center thought AK was clapping for the snap thinking that QB had seen something he liked..

Ugly for sure but a little more understandable when the details emerged.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So think about that for a moment...yes arm chair QB time...you have a freshman center and you try a Wildcat package fir the first time on the road?..:crazy:

Of all the things you could bitch about this??? We play mostly in the shotgun, no difference in the snap. Heck that snap may have even been too long for the Punter.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn’t the PK fresh off the soccer team? So far I can’t see why it should be a prerequisite that a coach have head coaching experience prior to landing a coaching gig here.

As the kids say, that defense is fire. Doesn’t AK have another season? We are slightly over halfway through year 1 of the climb. Coming in, was HCNB considered an offense or defense guru? Or maybe a guru overall? Saban-like?