• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who’s in The World Series

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won't get rid of Kershaw. Kershaw is the L.A. Dodgers and if he can go 5 or 6 they got the BP to cover him. Bauer is a creepy dude but weird sex shouldn't preclude him from playing baseball. Don't get me wrong, I hope the Dodgers cut him because he is really good and it hurts the Giants to have him in the division. I hope the Giants can come up with someone to compliment Webb because I think Gausman, Wood and DeSclafani, all who were on 1 year deals with the Giants and proved themselves, will get offers elsewhere. Maybe they can keep Bryant. He's not what he once was but he fills out and stabilizes the Giants lineup.

Yeah, Kershaw is like Kobe with the Lakers...if he wants to finish his career with them, they need to let him...even if it means overpaying him for a couple of seasons. He's earned it.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Kershaw is like Kobe with the Lakers...if he wants to finish his career with them, they need to let him...even if it means overpaying him for a couple of seasons. He's earned it.
It would be like Sandy Koufax pitching for the Phillies or Cubs

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is great, MLBs worst nightmare. The Houston "cheaters" playing World Series games in Georgia. Since of course, Georgia is such a bad place they had to change the All Star game.

Dave Roberts apparently went back on his word that he would not coach in Georgia if the All Star game was played there. But of course, when it came to potentially costing him his own money, he caved and showed up for the playoff games.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is great, MLBs worst nightmare. The Houston "cheaters" playing World Series games in Georgia. Since of course, Georgia is such a bad place they had to change the All Star game.

Dave Roberts apparently went back on his word that he would not coach in Georgia if the All Star game was played there. But of course, when it came to potentially costing him his own money, he caved and showed up for the playoff games.
The fuck are you talking about? The All Star game wasn't played in Georgia this year.

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fuck are you talking about? The All Star game wasn't played in Georgia this year.
Where did I say it was? " Since of course, Georgia is such a bad place they had to change the All Star game".
As far as Roberts' comments, he said he would not coach the All Star game if it was played in because of the Georgia Election Law. But it is apparent he did not believe the law was bad enough for him to not coach the Dodgers. Not coaching the Dodgers , of course , who have cost him money while skipping the All Star Game (if it were played in Georgia) would not. That is putting money over "principle" , is it not?

Using profanity to emphasize an incorrect point, is a bad look.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I say it was? " Since of course, Georgia is such a bad place they had to change the All Star game".
As far as Roberts' comments, he said he would not coach the All Star game if it was played in because of the Georgia Election Law. But it is apparent he did not believe the law was bad enough for him to not coach the Dodgers. Not coaching the Dodgers , of course , who have cost him money while skipping the All Star Game (if it were to played in Georgia) would not. That is putting money over "principle" , is it not?

Using profanity to emphasize an incorrect point, is a bad look.
Oh, well let me use profanity to continue making a correct point.

What the fuck are you talking about? You said the following:

"Dave Roberts apparently went back on his word that he would not coach in Georgia if the All Star game was played there"

Who went back on what word?

Typing shit that's the opposite of what happened is a bad look.

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, well let me use profanity to continue making a correct point.

What the fuck are you talking about? You said the following:

"Dave Roberts apparently went back on his word that he would not coach in Georgia if the All Star game was played there"

Who went back on what word?

Typing shit that's the opposite of what happened is a bad look.
My point is that he said he said he would not coach the All Star Game in Georgia and claimed the Election Law as the reason. The game was not played in Georgia.
So apparently , he dropped his opposition to the Georgia Law when it came to coaching the Dodgers. As I said he "principles" changed when it came to coaching in Georgia if it cost him his own money. As have the "principles" of MLB in general concerning the Georgia election law.