• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

White Sox Seek Absolution @ Padres

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Davis Martin on the mound. Nice stadium in Diego.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Davis Martin on the mound. Nice stadium in Diego.
Never been inside, but anytime we're in San Diego, we always make sure to hang in Gaslamp Quarter for a day or two, and it's right next to the stadium. SD is a well laid out city overall.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never been inside, but anytime we're in San Diego, we always make sure to hang in Gaslamp Quarter for a day or two, and it's right next to the stadium. SD is a well laid out city overall.
Petco orients every seat to the action on the field - the only thing I had a problem with as a visitor was the ushers don't let you up and down to the seats unless itis between innings.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ox actually played a professional game in SD last night. Glad to see some pride surface with this group. Davis Martin is definitely a credible candidate for a spot in next year's rotation.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ox actually played a professional game in SD last night. Glad to see some pride surface with this group. Davis Martin is definitely a credible candidate for a spot in next year's rotation.
You're generally more up on our farm players than the rest of us Mingo. What's the skinny on Martin. I agree, so far he looks like someone who could battle for a rotation spot next year. Good size. He obviously needs to cut down on the dingers, free passes, and overall WHIP, but otherwise that sick slider keeps him in the running.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're generally more up on our farm players than the rest of us Mingo. What's the skinny on Martin. I agree, so far he looks like someone who could battle for a rotation spot next year. Good size. He obviously needs to cut down on the dingers, free passes, and overall WHIP, but otherwise that sick slider keeps him in the running.
12th round pick in 2018 - has 4 pitches, but the slider when he controls it is a KO swing and miss pitch. This year he has commanded the slider with great frequency - possibly due to Katz's influence and pitching tools. He can be a number 3 in the rotation pitcher - with perhaps the upside of taking the 2nd spot - of course - it all depends on his continued mastery of the slider. From my point of view - Davis has already shown better mental toughness on the mound at this stage than either Cease or Kopech.

The Sox could have a Cease, Lynn, Kopech, Davis and Giolito rotation next season. With Velasquez and Rey Lopez in long relief.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think should be Garrett and Lambert would be candidates for the rotation as well. I think the pitching will not need a major overhaul next season.

The Sox just need a manager who can put boot in their ass*s on the regular side - IMO.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why is cease not a serious contender for cy young? look no further than quality starts. not only is he 29th in the league but his QS per game average is terrible. 32 starts and only 16 QS's a difference of 16! half his games were not QS's. compared to verlander (27 - 21)! and at least 3 other pitchers better than that. until he stops throwing 100 pitches and goes only 5 innings he won't be that effective. he leads the majors in walks!!!

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sox take the rubber game, yet despite this, the Friars clinch a playoff spot. Their fans look forward to how their team might fare in the postseason. We get to talk about next year. :L