• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

White Sox Reportedly Interested in Nomar Mazara

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article sure seems to imply it. The White Sox have had scouts at Rangers games. We have question marks surrounding RF going forward. So, this isn't necessarily out of the blue. He has 2 years left of control on his contract.

A world of talent. Tends to go on scorching hot streaks and then falls off the face of the Earth for a while. For anyone who remembers, we wanted Mazara in a Chris Sale trade but the Rangers would not part with him. Raw power out the ass. Still young, 24 years old.

I read some speculation. People tend to think it may cost us a Zack Collins or Jace Fry type of prospect/player.

At the very least, it will be more exciting to watch than Ryan Cordell. Ha...

Mike Minor is the prize teams seek, but he's not the only Ranger being discussed ahead of the trade deadline

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article sure seems to imply it. The White Sox have had scouts at Rangers games. We have question marks surrounding RF going forward. So, this isn't necessarily out of the blue. He has 2 years left of control on his contract.

A world of talent. Tends to go on scorching hot streaks and then falls off the face of the Earth for a while. For anyone who remembers, we wanted Mazara in a Chris Sale trade but the Rangers would not part with him. Raw power out the ass. Still young, 24 years old.

I read some speculation. People tend to think it may cost us a Zack Collins or Jace Fry type of prospect/player.

At the very least, it will be more exciting to watch than Ryan Cordell. Ha...

Mike Minor is the prize teams seek, but he's not the only Ranger being discussed ahead of the trade deadline
speculation by whom? another fan?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speculation by whom? another fan?

I posted a link to the Dallas Morning News which discusses White Sox scouts being in attendance to look at Mazara.

I... uh... I don't know what more you want, sir. lol

Here's a follow up.

https://www.yardbarker.com/mlb/arti..._interested_in_nomar_mazara/s1_13237_29597321

Reports yesterday from Evan Grant of the Dallas Morning News indicated that Rangers outfielder Nomar Mazara was drawing interest from rival teams. Grant mentioned that Mazara was getting looks from teams who weren’t necessarily contenders this season but were looking to contend in 2020, and today Grant specified that the Padres and White Sox were two of the clubs scouting Mazara.

Stop being so cranky. Discuss or don't. Jesus

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i SAW and read the link. you said you "read some speculation. People tend to think it may cost us a Zack Collins or Jace Fry type of prospect/player."
this is what i was referring to. see, that's why i used the term you used ... "SPECULATION", so you wouldn't be confused. apparently to no avail.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i SAW and read the link. you said you "read some speculation. People tend to think it may cost us a Zack Collins or Jace Fry type of prospect/player."
this is what i was referring to. see, that's why i used the term you used ... "SPECULATION", so you wouldn't be confused. apparently to no avail.

Then SAY THAT. Quote it. Bold it. SOMETHING.

Yeah, just blurting out, in general towards an entire topic based on speculation/rumors "Whose speculation? A fan?". Yeah, that's not vague, at all. How could I possibly EVER mistake this as a question towards the subject in its entirety, instead of one small part of the original post?

Stay in the thread and talk about Mazara... or go explain to a kid why hip-hop isn't real music. I don't care.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then SAY THAT. Quote it. Bold it. SOMETHING.

Yeah, just blurting out, in general towards an entire topic based on speculation/rumors "Whose speculation? A fan?". Yeah, that's not vague, at all. How could I possibly EVER mistake this as a question towards the subject in its entirety, instead of one small part of the original post?

Stay in the thread and talk about Mazara... or go explain to a kid why hip-hop isn't real music. I don't care.

so that's your answer? pretty weak. i think just about everyone here but you would have understood the question. so ... you gonna answer it or are you just lost?

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah fixing rf is pretty important. I don’t know much about this guy. Looks like another “potential” guy with his age and .260 average. Probably not a bad option to consider since we have a lot of holes to fill.