• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

White Out Again

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable

Maybe I am just imagining ... but it sure seems to me hispanic / south American ball players are just more durable and injured far less.

I doubt Evan White ever makes a big league roster for this exact reason of constant injured and most clubs do not want the risk

All off season to rest - rehab etc etc and a week into the regular season he is out minimum 2 months ( likely longer )

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable

Maybe I am just imagining ... but it sure seems to me hispanic / south American ball players are just more durable and injured far less.

I doubt Evan White ever makes a big league roster for this exact reason of constant injured and most clubs do not want the risk

All off season to rest - rehab etc etc and a week into the regular season he is out minimum 2 months ( likely longer )
Ya he is done. Never had anything to offer as it was so probably time to cut bait with him. His agent should get a bonus getting him that deal before he ever played in the majors. I liked the deal at the time, but now it is a major overpay.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man the best thing he has ever done was sign that long term extension while he was in the minors. This is exactly why Julio signed that 12 year extension because you will just never know what life will have in store for you.