• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which undefeated team is the biggest mirage?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm. Got Jimmy and Kittle, Cards without Kyler, Dhop, AJ Green, on the road and they dominate, Still frauds?
Still lucky. They'll go down in the first round of the playoffs

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Ok. Still not gonna give them props. It’s alll good.
God I love watching the Cardinals get crushed. The Panthers are taking it to them with a washed up has-been as their QB.. That idiot ant-vaxxer nut Hopkins is still out because he's too stupid to get the vaccine.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I love watching the Cardinals get crushed. The Panthers are taking it to them with a washed up has-been as their QB.. That idiot ant-vaxxer nut Hopkins is still out because he's too stupid to get the vaccine.
Well, he is vaccinated - so stupid point #1 is a lie. Cardinals have reached 100% vaccination status
He is not playing because of a bad hamstring - so stupid point #2 is a lie. Injury roundup: Cardinals WR DeAndre Hopkins not expected to play vs. Panthers

It was a rough game, for sure. Next man up did not work out. McCoy was bad. Once he went down, Streveler was equally as bad. We should have our key players back next week or at a minimum, after the bye. It's nice to build up some win capital so you can endure the inevitable injuries.

If you are going to make a troll post, you might want to get your facts straight otherwise you end up looking pretty stupid. BTW - I'm glad you enjoyed the game. I guess you have nothing else to look forward to this year. :thumb:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he is vaccinated - so stupid point #1 is a lie. Cardinals have reached 100% vaccination status
He is not playing because of a bad hamstring - so stupid point #2 is a lie. Injury roundup: Cardinals WR DeAndre Hopkins not expected to play vs. Panthers

It was a rough game, for sure. Next man up did not work out. McCoy was bad. Once he went down, Streveler was equally as bad. We should have our key players back next week or at a minimum, after the bye. It's nice to build up some win capital so you can endure the inevitable injuries.

If you are going to make a troll post, you might want to get your facts straight otherwise you end up looking pretty stupid. BTW - I'm glad you enjoyed the game. I guess you have nothing else to look forward to this year. :thumb:
Niners crushed the Rams

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did the Cards. The Cards also Crushed the niners… twice.

Doesn’t take away from stupid previous post.
Crushed us in the second one but got lucky as duck in the first one. Regardless ; both are old news

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point it’s starting to look like AZ. Kyler 1-4 in his last 5 starts. Worst time of the year to get cold. Heading into the playoffs while falling flat on your face. Yikes.