• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which Team Won The Big 4-Team Trade?

Which Team Won This Trade?

• Houston Rockets

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Brooklyn Nets

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both were exaggerations: tlance said Allen will be nothing special. To this point, he is wrong. Wiggy said he will be better than Harden in 3-4 years…not his exact words but from a trade aspect. I dont think most expected him to have this great of an impact early.

That depends on your definition of special!

Yes, Allen clearly doing more than I ever thought he would already.

But, that still isn’t special in my book. Sorry.

And really, when you take a close look at his numbers, he is scoring more efficiently and getting a few more minutes. That is awesome. The rest of his numbers are right in line with his production in Brooklyn.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tell me you saw Allen playing like this when the trade was made and ill call you a disingenuous liar.

I have already said he is playing better than I expected like 4 times.

I also criticized the Rockets for trading him away.

If you had half a brain you would go after the people that said actual negative stuff about him.

Instead you would rather try to create some fake narrative with me.

That is what you do. Your bias doesn’t allow you to see straight.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toni Kukoc was special during International play.

He was merely a good NBA player.

Nice try though!
The frontrunner attitude on here is close to being cringe-worthy, except it's not really all that surprising.

I'm sure he'll gladly take being in the HOF in lieu of "not being special" in the NBA.

There's a reason that the Bulls' second three-peat was more dominant that their first in spite of Jordan and Pippen's further advanced age.

Really he should have gotten in a lot earlier.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The frontrunner attitude on here is close to being cringe-worthy, except it's not really all that surprising.

I'm sure he'll gladly take being in the HOF in lieu of "not being special" in the NBA.

There's a reason that the Bulls' second three-peat was more dominant that their first in spite of Jordan and Pippen's further advanced age.

He avg under 12 PPG in his NBA career. He got into the HOF for his international play. He wasn't anything close to a HOF player if we are talking strictly about his play in the NBA. Tlance is dead on when he said was merely a good player.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL.

Would Kukoc be in the HOF based on his NBA resume if he were American born and never played internationally?

The answer is an easy no.

He was a good player. Clearly not the guy to make the case you are trying to make though.